• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

11 x-Steelers win USFL championship

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Some you may recall, others definitely not.

DT Carlos Davis. 7th rounder, showed flashes of promise.
CB Gilbert, cousin of Darrelle Revis
DE/OLB Taco Charlton, drafted before TJ Watt by Dallas.
TE Marcus Baugh.
WR Deon Cane - here briefly in 2019-2020. 5 grabs in 2019.
CB Nevelle Clarke.
OL Christian DiLauro.
OT Derwin Gray.
CB Madre Harper.
S Kenny Robinson Jr.
TE Jase Sternberger.

They all attributed being coached by Mike Tomlin for winning the championship (kidding).

Of more memorable note, RB Anthony McFarland from MD rushed for SA in the game and was one of the leading RBs of the league. No idea why he couldn't produce here to save his life. He regularly exhibited the speed (we only heard about).

Some you may recall, others definitely not.

DT Carlos Davis. 7th rounder, showed flashes of promise.
CB Gilbert, cousin of Darrelle Revis
DE/OLB Taco Charlton, drafted before TJ Watt by Dallas.
TE Marcus Baugh.
WR Deon Cane - here briefly in 2019-2020. 5 grabs in 2019.
CB Nevelle Clarke.
OL Christian DiLauro.
OT Derwin Gray.
CB Madre Harper.
S Kenny Robinson Jr.
TE Jase Sternberger.

They all attributed being coached by Mike Tomlin for winning the championship (kidding).

Of more memorable note, RB Anthony McFarland from MD rushed for SA in the game and was one of the leading RBs of the league. No idea why he couldn't produce here to save his life. He regularly exhibited the speed (we only heard about).
ZING!!!!!!

see another post created just to take a shot at Tomlin

I'm positive cooch doesn't like him

The guy got tackled by a pinkie. If the grass was 1/8 of an inch too long he went flying down And injured. He was given lots of opportunity. I always wondered how he lasted as long as he did.

He tosses in Tomlin on purpose to antagonize yinz. He gets a kick out of it.

He does it so often we may actually start liking Tomlin.

Of more memorable note, RB Anthony McFarland from MD rushed for SA in the game and was one of the leading RBs of the league. No idea why he couldn't produce here to save his life.

Well duh.

Because he was coached by Tomlin you dummy. How could you of all people not be able to figure that out?

Last edited:
The guy got tackled by a pinkie. If the grass was 1/8 of an inch too long he went flying down And injured. He was given lots of opportunity. I always wondered how he lasted as long as he did.
I know, I am with you; I always said he "tackled himself" before contact even got there. I already gave up on him before the Steelers did. I never saw even potential with the guy but apparently at the UFL level he had some. He had some long plays, which is as he was advertised to us after he was drafted.

intro-1642642097.webp

This is a perfect example of YOU GUYS turning a post into a hate Tomlin post, not anyone else. Haze yourselves.