• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2003 Wild Card Game

steelcan58

Reaction score
... vs Clowns is now on NFL Network. It's one of my favorite Steelers games without Roman numerals 😁

down 17 n the 3rd quarter

game is over

quitters going full blast in the game thread

fire everybody

Don’t have to go back to 2003 to get that.

Currently some of these ****-ers are bitching even when the STEELERS are winning……

Sometimes it’s hard to read the game thread.

Salute the nation

game is over

fire everybody

In that last playoff game vs them I really felt like we were going to do it again and that football team was just going to evaporate in despair… its a damn shame that it didn’t work out

In that last playoff game vs them I really felt like we were going to do it again and that football team was just going to evaporate in despair… its a damn shame that it didn’t work out

We didn’t have the OC horse we needed. No progressive scheme to make that kind of comeback.

Salute the nation

That was such a fun game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but also the game Renegade made its debut. If nothing else, they played it twice during that game.

Ahh, great memories from that game! Northcutt dropping that pass that would've ended the game for all intents & purposes. Tommy gun slinging it on the last drive. The surprise call at the GL for a draw to Fu. 'Twas an exciting time, even watching on TV.

We never got to get a good trade for Fu and 6 pack of Rolling Rock ;) (he was released the following August). But he's forever enshrined in the hearts & minds of SN on that game alone.

HELL yeah !!!!

Still ****-up and drunk …………………….. wait……………there’s more

I think I’ve sobered up and am respectable. Cowher had character and players to follow suit. Loved those teams.

Salute the nation

game is over

fire everybody
Actually I don't remember the game thread being that bad, lot's of us thought we could come back, we had already beat them twice that year with them leading the game. There was Browns troll though who was celebrating like they had won a Superbowl, posting every 10 seconds. Just like his team, he disappeared late in the game. Don't think he was ever heard from again!