• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So we are about to be crushed come next week. **** you sleepy and those that voted for him.

Actually I'm puzzled why the MSM is covering this.

Proud dims already in line to vote for 2024
Screen-Shot-2022-12-15-at-6.38.16-PM.png

I'm surprised they cover it also. Remember when the Biden regime disallowed any coverage or film footage. They disallowed any film of all the boats waiting to unload offshore California too.

Supreme Court blocked 42 being removed last night. For how long, who knows.

When some asshat Liberal tells you the border is secure, show them this thermal drone camera footage:

While some Conservatives/Libertarians might be upset that Gorsuch dissented, I can't blame him for ruling how he did. While I'm glad the ginormous influx of these "asylum-seekers" won't have a free pass to come in, at least for a few more months, Gorsuch is saying that just because Congress won't do it's job (as pass or amend current immigration law) it doesn't mean that the SCOTUS must then step in and do the legislative branch's job for them.

In his words:
For my part, I do not discount the States' concerns. Even the federal government acknowledges "that the end of the Title 42 orders will likely have disruptive consequences." But the current border crisis is not a COVID crisis. And courts should not be in the business of perpetuating administrative edicts designed for one emergency only because elected officials have failed to address a different emergency. We are a court of law, not policymakers of last resort.

Congress needs to do its job and legislate. Pass new immigration laws or at the very least amend the current INA (the last time large-scale amendments were made to the Immigration and Nationality Act was in 1996). If Congress cannot do that, then current law as it stands is the law. Simple.

Title 42 United States Code, Chapter 6A, Section 265:

Whenever the Surgeon General determines that by reason of the existence of any communicable disease in a foreign country there is serious danger of the introduction of such disease into the United States, and that this danger is so increased by the introduction of persons or property from such country that a suspension of the right to introduce such persons and property is required in the interest of the public health, the Surgeon General, in accordance with regulations approved by the President, shall have the power to prohibit, in whole or in part, the introduction of persons and property from such countries or places as he shall designate in order to avert such danger, and for such period of time as he may deem necessary for such purpose.