• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

60 Minutes

To Kamala, "Do think Donald Trump's attacks against you are fair or are they racist?"

LOL.

Of course.

Kamala didn't exactly come off as impressive during the portion of the interview that I saw.

Why not have the same person interviewing both candidates? Biden's interview felt a bit staged to me, as if he had the questions beforehand and was able to prepare.

Well remember when they grilled Sarah Palin on every little policy detail and opinion and asked Obama what it was like to be the first Black Presidential Nominee for a major political party? This is to be expected from the willing DNC shills in the MSM.

Kamala didn't exactly come off as impressive during the portion of the interview that I saw.

Why not have the same person interviewing both candidates? Biden's interview felt a bit staged to me, as if he had the questions beforehand and was able to prepare.

I think the answer to that goes without saying. I have no doubt Joe had them ahead of time never expected otherwise.

I think the answer to that goes without saying. I have no doubt Joe had them ahead of time never expected otherwise.

The same media who's questions to him consist of "Joe, what flavor ice cream did you get?" would do something like that?

The fact that Stainless intuitively knew that the media is in the bag for Biden means he's slowly getting red-pilled.

When he comes to the full realization that they're far more despicable and the actual purveyors of lies and hate, and just a reflection of these corrupt pieces of **** in our government they give cover to, he'll come around just like the rest who are tired of being lied and pandered to.

Stainless, you do your own research of course, but it wouldn't hurt to see Black, Hispanic, Asian, LGBTQ etc. supporters of our President who are tired of the same corruption and zero actual results for the people by watching a couple videos in the Trump Supporters thread. These are people who've organized rallies themselves simply to support this great country we live in and our President. You'll notice they are an inclusive and loving bunch, everything the other side has always said they've been but are the exact opposite of.

Look no further than the recent physical attacks on the Trump supporters in the "Jews for Trump" rally in New York. Throwing rocks at cars just supporting our President doesn't seem very tolerant or accepting, does it? Physically beating people to the point that the NYPD has to get involved.

Last edited:
Look no further than the recent physical attacks on the Trump supporters in the "Jews for Trump" rally in New York. Throwing rocks at cars just supporting our President doesn't seem very tolerant or accepting, does it? Physically beating people to the point that the NYPD has to get involved.

If you don't vote for Joe you're not really Jewish.

And as I posted in another thread, the "Saint Jill" bullshit is about to be exposed. She is a corrupt, lying, vile, power-hungry woman who hopes that Joe's office can shield the family from criminal investigation.

**** that entire family. Jee-zus, they are making me pine for the honesty of the Clinton crime regime.

And as I posted in another thread, the "Saint Jill" bullshit is about to be exposed. She is a corrupt, lying, vile, power-hungry woman who hopes that Joe's office can shield the family from criminal investigation.

**** that entire family. Jee-zus, they are making me pine for the honesty of the Clinton crime regime.

They really are starting to make them look a little better.

I never realized Steelworth thought I was a dumbass. I guess I should thank 60 Minutes & oneforthebus.

Lol, never hurts to just check to be 100%. I knew you weren't when you said you may just vote third party.

Lol, never hurts to just check to be 100%. I knew you weren't when you said you may just vote third party.

I'm just messing around. I wish the Libertarians were a viable 3rd Party. I actually work in the government and have for most of my "professional" career. I would never advocate for bigger government.