• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

99.64% BLM’s Defund The Police Donations Go To Joe Biden Campaign Via ActBlue

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
[h=1]https://greatgameindia.com/defund-the-police-donations-joe-biden/[/h]99.64% BLM’s Defund The Police Donations Go To Joe Biden Campaign Via ActBlue

"Joe Biden is a top beneficiary of the ActBlue’s fundraising efforts. As of May 21st, the organization has donated $119,253,857 to the “Biden for President” effort."

tenor.gif

You mean all the money I donated to BLM is going to Biden ???

C'mon man, if you ain't for him you ain't black!

C'mon man, if you ain't for him you ain't black!

Au contraire monsieur Steel......They are as black as they can be.

Fibonacci%20Blue%20-%20Black%20Lives%20Matter%20protest%20in%20south%20Minneapolis%20Dec.%204%2C%202014_0.jpg

“I look at this crowd and I don’t see many black people,” lamented the 21-year-old African American activist. “Oregon is white as hell. Whitewashed.”

merlin_173386638_df2fca3e-ed86-44b1-94cf-9076040d3962-jumbo.jpg

Au contraire monsieur Steel......They are as black as they can be.

“I look at this crowd and I don’t see many black people,” lamented the 21-year-old African American activist. “Oregon is white as hell. Whitewashed.”

It is all the woke, little libtards, who graduated from their indoctrination mills with useless degrees. They can't find gainful employment, so they march around thinking they are saving the world.
One day they may wake up, or on the other hand, end up being another Tibs.

Not to be soundin' sexist or nuffin but there seems to be a whole lotta young wemings with nuthin' to do but parade around the streets actin stupid. Surely there's men folk out there somewhere to help them remedy that boredom .....no ??

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/57649308/some-of-yall-women-act-like-yall-got-love-and-is-desperate-and-lonely-as-****-but-thats-none-of-my-b.jpg
682b5ef6ae34b31f108f7cdda3ec8d6f.jpg

How much did they spend on teaching black people not to break the law?

Quit being racist. You can't hold black people to white standards of behavior. Laws were created by white European slave owners and are therefore racist.