• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A noble goal for 2021...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I truly believe that Black Lives Matter. Indeed, I find it hard to believe there are many people in the country who honestly believe otherwise. I mean, could you see a black child freezing on the streets of a metropolitan city in the depths of winter and think... "Meh. Black kid. No big deal." If you could do that... well - You Suck.

Anyway, given the basic logical premise that Black Lives Do (in Fact) Matter - I think a really reasonable goal should be to reduce violence against blacks by 15% in 2021. And going forward, the goal obviously would be to better that percentage every year.

And I'm not just talking about crappy white cops killing blacks, or angry redneck biker gangs running blacks down in the street. We must also commit to reducing black on black violence by 15%. Of course we know reductions across the board in violence against blacks will ultimately have a huge effect.

The fact is, if Black Lives Matter, everyone has to take a really serious look at their commitment to the ideal (including black folks) and honestly make efforts to dramatically reduce violence against blacks.

And the truth is. The honest to God truth is, if anybody makes any statement or effort to shift focus on the above, or point out that Black Lives Matter is really about white violence against blacks... Clearly they DON'T actually believe in the ideal that Black Lives Matter. They merely believe that Black Lives ended by White People Matter. And thus they should really re-print the signs and T-shirts.

Last edited:
According to Don Lemon that’s not the case.

I support black lives. I do not support Black Lives Matter. If the goal is to reduce violence against blacks then it would drop by 98.6% if they'd stop shooting each other.

We've gone so far down the rabbit hole that BLM, the media and cancel culture dumbasses would call what you just said a wildly racist premise. The other 60% of the country would say it is a great goal and something we should all get behind.

106212235_1494046534108020_2064084488820893837_n.jpg

According to Don Lemon that’s not the case.

Did you see his condescending *** and the way he was acting towards Terry Crews? I honestly don't know how that guy still has a job.

Did you see his condescending *** and the way he was acting towards Terry Crews? I honestly don't know how that guy still has a job.

Wait, you didn't know that Terry Crews is a White Supremacist? Everyone who disagrees with BLM is, the mob says so. I would assume he attended the Clayton Bigsby school of White Supremacy.

The vitriol and hatred of the left against any alternate or opposite opinion to their own is just downright scary.

I swear to God the book burning is just not that far away folks. It's just ******* amazing to see it happening here in the U.S.

Really, once the police are defunded (those that have rules and laws that govern their behavior), a new form of "justice" will happen. It will be in the form of "social justice warriors" that start taking the law into their own hands. It is no different than Hitler Youth, who became the defacto "police departments" of Germany and were given free reign to push their ideas onto a public that just "went along for the ride".

I just don't see a difference. These violent mobs that say they are "protesting" are actually looking for a fight. Looking for targets. Looking for people that disagree with them. It's just a matter of time. And because we have treated them with kid gloves so far. Because we catch-and-release them, even when they are violent and breaking the law. The behavior will get worse.

I see no difference. Moderate democrats can't stop it because they have aligned themselves with radical Marxists and yes, Fascists (dressed in different colors) because they hate Trump. Trump has become such an enemy to be stopped however possible that even radical, Marxist and fascist behavior is accepted. I just don't know how the left puts this cat back in the bag.

Violence is going to happen. And rights are going to continue to be infringed and taken away. Public pressure to quell any dissenting opinions. To shame any who dare cry "foul".

If the ability to vote starts to be broken down and the fairness of elections, once the Marxists get in power, watch out.

And we are SO CLOSE to this happening. Biden is an imbecile. A figurehead at best. If he wins, he will wield NO POWER and the potential for an unelected Marxist to gain power in Washington grows enormously. Once they are hidden positions of power, they will start to erode our liberties to try and remain in power. And they will do it with fear and shame and censorship. They will attack industry and free speech. They will regulate behavior (with regulations and taxes).

Our only bastion of hope is the Supreme Court and possibly one or two more elections that are fair. We must stand up to Marxism. It is blatantly there now for all to see. Anyone that denies it is just living in a dream world. Marxism is knocking on our door. And we might just be stupid enough to let them in.