• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A white girl, a black girl and a hispanic girl are charged with the care of a senior

That's partly why I eat bacon and smoke cigars. I'd rather drop dead suddenly than live out my last years in a nursing home being cared for by people like that.

That's partly why I eat bacon and smoke cigars. I'd rather drop dead suddenly than live out my last years in a nursing home being cared for by people like that.

good way to look at it. I'm stopping exercising today and not going to worry about what I eat. Anyone I have ever known that has went to Kane Hospital or a nursing home doesn't come out of there.

Hell that's why I'm trying to be as healthy as I can. I don't want to have a stroke and end up not dead living in one of those places.

Hell that's why I'm trying to be as healthy as I can. I don't want to have a stroke and end up not dead living in one of those places.

see, that was my original line of thinking. Ron almost had me go to the dark side. LOL

This actually makes me sick to my stomach. Monsters.

This actually makes me sick to my stomach. Monsters.

It really is sickening. There have been a lot more reports of people in healthcare abusing or neglecting their patients. More of these deadbeats needs charged and not allowed to work around patients again. There a ton more angels in the field than these waste of spaces.