• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AG Nominee: 'Right To Work Is Shared By Everyone In This Country Regardless' Of Immig

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The nominee for Attorney General of the United States says
I believe that the right and the obligation to work is shared by everyone in the country, regardless of how they came here.

How the **** does she get one vote from any of our "representatives" for confirmation? I don't get it.

You think he would nominate someone who didn't tote his bullshit line? I can only fathom how many czars dear leader has also appointed who have commie pinko backgrounds. Those need no confirmation at all.

This is not about pushing for immunity. It is about winning elections. That is the priority in DC.

How the **** does she get one vote from any of our "representatives" for confirmation? I don't get it.

Because they're all in "the club". She'll be confirmed. Boehner will vote "ay".

Boehner doesn't get a vote, they only vote in the Senate. Quite a few conservatives are impressed with her.
She has quite an impressive record as prosecutor in New York. She has put away quite of few Democratic
politicians. She doesn't play favorites, she is strictly law and order.

I believe if Hillary is elected she will stay on. She could even end up on the Supreme Court someday.

Boehner doesn't get a vote, they only vote in the Senate. Quite a few conservatives are impressed with her.
She has quite an impressive record as prosecutor in New York. She has put away quite of few Democratic
politicians. She doesn't play favorites, she is strictly law and order.
Strictly law and order??? Her quote directly contradicts that. You libs are really not worth arguing with at all because you just ignore the facts and make up ridiculous premises. But sometimes it's just fun.

Hitlery sure likes child rapists.

Strictly law and order??? Her quote directly contradicts that. You libs are really not worth arguing with at all because you just ignore the facts and make up ridiculous premises. But sometimes it's just fun.
This ho is willfully refusing to enforce the law. Evidently, political ideology is allowed to trump the law with this gang of crooks.What is so difficult to see about this?

This ho is willfully refusing to enforce the law. Evidently, political ideology is allowed to trump the law with this gang of crooks.What is so difficult to see about this?
It happens in PA too with our (first elected Democrat) state attorney general.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...one_in_this_country_regardless_of_status.html

Read Sessions whole question. Her answer is actually a rather conservative answer. She is not saying anything in regard to someone's legal status.
She is saying that any adult in this country should be working as opposed to being here and not supporting themselves, relying on the government or
charity.

Do you think someone here illegally should be working or sitting around? If you say working, then you agree with her.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...one_in_this_country_regardless_of_status.html

Read Sessions whole question. Her answer is actually a rather conservative answer. She is not saying anything in regard to someone's legal status.
She is saying that any adult in this country should be working as opposed to being here and not supporting themselves, relying on the government or
charity.

Do you think someone here illegally should be working or sitting around? If you say working, then you agree with her.

Complete bullshit premise to begin with.... Doesn't have a " right" answer

charity.

As Farva said, bullshit premise once again, but if the question is - since the AG won't prosecute illegal aliens, do I want them working? No, and no government benefits either. Then they will go home and stop coming here.

The premise of Sessions question is baloney. If I was asking a new AG an immigration question, I'd ask something like: "It's estimated that
we have 11 million illegal aliens in our country. What changes in our laws or enforcement actions would you recommend to end illegal
immigration in the United States?

Our representatives need to ask intelligent questions instead of trying to draw out "gotcha" answers.

The premise of Sessions question is baloney. If I was asking a new AG an immigration question, I'd ask something like: "It's estimated that
we have 11 million illegal aliens in our country. What changes in our laws or enforcement actions would you recommend to end illegal
immigration in the United States?

Our representatives need to ask intelligent questions instead of trying to draw out "gotcha" answers.

Bullshit...you got it wrong again !

Loretta Lynch, when asked if she thought illegals had a right to a job in America indicated that it was her "preference" that all people here in the United States, whether legal or illegal, have a job. Therein lies the problem. Ms. Lynch was asked about the LAW and responded with an indication of her PREFERENCES. The Obama legal system is one in which laws are twisted to support preferences and politics rather than having one's politics and preferences submitted to review under the law. It turns the legal system on its head. It suggests that there is NO objectivity in the law and therefore it is entirely subjective and dependent on one's preferences as to how to see it, understand it and apply it.

Such a system is not a legal system at all but simply a method of controlling those who disagree and favoring those who agree. Count it as another success in the "fundamental transformation of America" whose fundamental strength was based on its being a nation of laws.

View attachment 1130