• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Aggressive and testee…………. Something we haven’t se………..

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Something we haven’t seen in awhile.

Players are playing motivated and excited for A.Smith’s offense.

Fields got hit a little late and OL came to his rescue right away, team got into a spattle between the O and the D.

Najee Harris taunting D players.

The article is a good read of accounts by those who are there at TC.

Article is from home page here at STEELERNATION.com

I am very excited to see what the new faces and OC bring to the table.

Salute the nation

Something we haven’t seen in awhile.

Players are playing motivated and excited for A.Smith’s offense.

Fields got hit a little late and OL came to his rescue right away, team got into a spattle between the O and the D.

Najee Harris taunting D players.

The article is a good read of accounts by those who are there at TC.

Article is from home page here at STEELERNATION.com

I am very excited to see what the new faces and OC bring to the table.

Salute the nation
Can you simply give us the cliffs notes? Reading those articles are very hard. I have a hard time getting to the meat of the articles anymore.....90% of the beginning is a basic back story of fluff....I rarely get to the meat of the article. So please.....next time simply throw in some cliff notes of the article(s).

Can you simply give us the cliffs notes? Reading those articles are very hard. I have a hard time getting to the meat of the articles anymore.....90% of the beginning is a basic back story of fluff....I rarely get to the meat of the article. So please.....next time simply throw in some cliff notes of the article(s).
the writing formula in each article makes each one less desirable to read, for sure.
It diminishes the author's ability to provide insight and personality.

That style of writing is everywhere. Read a news article. The meat of the story is six paragraphs in.

Yeah, easily could’ve been said in a sentence or two that Najee makes a snarky comment to Queen for bringing guys to the ground. If only there was some sort of social media site where 1 or 2 sentences could describe a picture

In the info age nobody has time for 10-12 paragraphs of window dressing

Basically saying Najee asked them (the D) why they were more physical without the pads on.

That style of writing is everywhere. Read a news article. The meat of the story is six paragraphs in.
I often just skip down. Doesn’t seem to be as time consuming…

saw an interview with Roberts about the scrum he caused

he seemed amused and said something like he tapped the QB a little late and the OL did their job and let him know they wouldn't stand for that...

Sorry stillwright, I left three foot notes. I can’t read the story for you but also understand the frustration in journalism this day and age.

Don’t lose light that we are seeing a different attitude than the last few years and this article tries’ to relay that.

It’s good to see the offense standing up and being able to give the defense competition, something also missing of late.

Can't wait to see if this translates to the field of play.

Yes!

happy to hear the Steelers got their testees back!

I was hoping someone would catch that......................................................

Salute the nation