• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Aha... the reason behind the apparent AI paranoia

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out the motive behind a very public and seemingly coordinated hand wringing about artificial intelligence by globalist elites like Gates and Musk. It felt like they were trying to form another fake global warming - like movement, but to what end?

Hawking has tabled this idea -
He suggests that "some form of world government” could be ideal for the job, but would itself create more problems.

“But that might become a tyranny," he added. “All this may sound a bit doom-laden but I am an optimist. I think the human race will rise to meet these challenges.”

from - http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...technology-destroy-humankind-th-a7618021.html

Sure, somewhat tempered by a mild concern about tyranny.. Will be interesting to see if the rest of them pile on this idea.

I think professor Hawking may be slipping towards dementia now.

I couldn't figure out the motive behind a very public and seemingly coordinated hand wringing about artificial intelligence by globalist elites like Gates and Musk. It felt like they were trying to form another fake global warming - like movement, but to what end?

Sure, somewhat tempered by a mild concern about tyranny.. Will be interesting to see if the rest of them pile on this idea.

Rush touched on this topic a little today.

Mr. President, the history of the world is us versus them, which I think he even acknowledges at some point in his speech. This is a world that has been governed by, this is a world that has been shaped by, this is a world whose current shapes remain governed by the aggressive use of force. Much as you may hate hearing it, much as you might wish it weren’t so, it’s undeniable. The world as it exists results from aggressive use of force. The United States exists as a result of the aggressive use of force.

It requires the aggressive use of force to maintain who we are and what we have because there’s always people trying to take it away from us, and that is what’s wrong with all of this. The Bill Clintons of the world and the Hillary Clintons of the world, the Barack Obamas and everybody in this so-called globalist movement can only accomplish what they want by taking things away from the United States and redistributing them and spreading them around, and that’s what every global initiative is about, be it climate change, be it flood relief.

I don’t care what it is, every global initiative is about shrinking the United States under the pretext that the United States is where immorality and injustice reside. (Clinton impression) “Because we got a bunch of pan-national us versus them in there, and they’re not interested in getting along with anybody outside the United States, and that’s just so shortsighted and we gotta change that.”

And when people have a chance to vote on that, they reject it every chance they get. If Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton or Bill Clinton had run on this agenda, if they had run on their desire to limit the United States, to shrink the United States, to take away from the United States and redistribute, if they had made it plain that’s what they were gonna do, they wouldn’t have gotten close to winning.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

2bSD16R.jpg

Whenever I see professor Hawking I always think of a 1950 Buick for some reason.

50-Buick1.jpg