• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ahh, you gotta love the bullshit

Do you really have to post that libtard BS? I can get that stuff anywhere in the media. :cool:

Haha I was just reading that. I do enjoy that the left complains about Fox News and will quite that liberal rag like crazy.

Garbage. I like the "non-existent problem of voter fraud". I guess 108% turnout is no problem as long as your side wins.

The east and west coasts are welcome to secede.

Seriously... i feel like a few of my brain cells died reading that gibberish... So he is comparing the Republican Party of today to the Democrats of the Civil War era? Did he mention that it was the democrats that supported the opening of the west to Slavery that caused the Republican Party to form? Did he mention that it was democrats at all?

Well the thing about the Civil war was that the northern states thought they could abrogate the Constitution. They felt that since they had majority of representatives they could chose what parts of the Constitution they would enforce. Yes the part the North was ignoring was the part about slavery but that was the tip of the iceberg. Slavery was. Codified in law through the Constitution and the south realized that if the North could forcibly ignore that part of the law of the land they could ignore other parts of it as well And that is the definition of tyranny. They had a point look at what Mordor on the Potomac does today that involves violating the Constitution simply because it is popular with the mob.

The civil war was started when the south fired on northern troops. Now it was the northern strategy to drag their feet in vacating the hotheaded parts of the south hoping they would provoke a war, but that doesnt erase that it was the south that started hostilities in a war that they couldnt win

The civil war was started when the south fired on northern troops. Now it was the northern strategy to drag their feet in vacating the hotheaded parts of the south hoping they would provoke a war, but that doesnt erase that it was the south that started hostilities in a war that they couldnt win

How bout no....

If I an quartering troops in your country without your consent I am the one committing an act of war.