• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ahhh, i remember 6th grade

My 6th grade teacher was one of the hottest women I've ever seen then or since. That's the one year I had perfect attendance.

da fuq? George Bush was WAAAYYYYYY worse than Hitler. Hitler was just ... misunderstood.

/Liberal fuckups

What's funniest about this is that B-Rock has kept doing everything Gee-Dub started.

What bomma found out is that what bush and cheney were doing was the most effective mode to operate. Bomma took troops out...al quida/isis moved in. Lobbing bombs at them won't work. After Clinton lobbed bombs they blew up the world trade center.

Looks like we will play patty cake with them for another 13 years.

Hitler was a much better artist.

and a statist who relied upon race-baiting, elevated it to aggressive affirmative action and beyond, and was able to achieve first-among-equal status.

I'd be all over this assignment and make sure my son got to read it to the class. I'd have him go off topic and write about how the education system is a well documented Marxist tool, and offer this assignment as a data point.

Hitler wasn't a statist, he was a Hitlerist. He believed he should control everything. He appointed himself God.
The better class assignment would have been to compare Hitler to God.

Most religions worship Hitler stand-ins.

Most religions worship Hitler stand-ins.

Saddam did have the mustache thing going on.

My 6th grade teacher was one of the hottest women I've ever seen then or since. That's the one year I had perfect attendance.

I can't think of any teacher I ever had K-12 that I thought was hot. Most of them were old bags a year or two away from retirement.

Last edited:
I don't have any "real" input on the topic; but, I do have a mini-comparison...

Last year, my middle daughter's science teacher (public school here in Orange Park), made a public statement that "the creation story is a farce and students cannot use it as a basis for their thesis statements because evolution IS the only way the Earth came into existence as well as it's inhabitants"...

Long story short - teachers are going to have their own opinions and try to force it on our kids. We, as parents, need to ensure we're teaching our kids the "facts" at home so that they cannot be bamboozled over such buffoonery...

Hitler wasn't a statist, he was a Hitlerist. He believed he should control everything. He appointed himself God.

And that would be different from a liberal because ... ??? Help a brother out here.

Controlling everything and making government the new "god" sounds a damn lot like liberalism.