• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Al Sharpton now in favor of voter I.D. !!!

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I was listening to his show the other day and he was discussing the award. It was funny, the left was beside themselves over this.

RUSH: I can't -- yes, I can. I can believe it. I don't know what the word is. After 25 years, nothing should surprise me. But winning this award, Author of the Year, Children's Book Council, has just caused tumult like you can't believe out there on the left. Whole television networks are leveling charges of voter fraud. (laughing)

It's not amazing, and it's not surprising, but at the same time, it is. Something as harmless as an award for writing a children's book is such a threat to these people. It is a real threat. They're really irritated. They're really bothered by it. And they really think it's illegitimate. But we've got two books and the first book has been on the list now for seven months, and it was number one for half of that time. They don't even know it. So I get the award and they're shocked. A children's book, Rush Limbaugh? And then they can't believe that it isn't political.

The Children's Book Council is all about children's literacy. They've got a great objective and agenda. But the Drive-Bys are just obsessed with discrediting, 'cause they just can't accept, A, they didn't know it, B, they can't accept that people are buying it, C, they can't accept it would win an award. Now, I'm gonna tell you something, folks. I know that many of you are gonna be shouting back at your radio, "Why are you surprised? You're the one that's always telling us who these people are." I'm not surprised, but I do continue to learn.

America's conservatives, what they really believe. They really believe this three-eyed monster, all these stereotypes. And you can see the puzzlement on their face when you show up amongst 'em and you're not that. So anything that upsets that applecart is difficult for them to process and comprehend. And so it can't be real. Therefore there has to be fraud involved or there has to be cheating involved. And of course that's just projection because that's in large part how they arrange things for themselves, stacking the deck, you name it.

It's amazing how disconnected they are from the mainstream and the bloodstream and the heartbeat of this country. It is genuinely amazing how removed they are. I know I shouldn't be amazed, but I am. So, anyway, life for me every day is an adult Christmas. I've been saying this for a long time. And this is another Christmas morning, winning this award, and the aftershock, it's like an earthquake. Everywhere there's a leftist. (interruption) Well, I know, wait 'til they find out teachers are letting it in the schools!

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is funny on so many levels.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought Al was attempting to crack a joke, but it went right over both chickadee's heads.That show looks like comedy gold. I need to start watching.

xjx

Reaction score
I think Obama would say something like..."this is frowned upon".

Stewey

Reaction score
Shocking that the authors of these didn't win the award. Whats wrong with kids today?

mb7be8.jpg

Attachments

• mb7be8.jpg
    mb7be8.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3