• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All your monies are belong to us

They will come for private retirement plans like pensions (except for union pensions) and 401k plans soon.

LOL...some Congresspeople saying that while the seizure might be allowed under the law, it is unjust? Really? Did you think to consider that before you passed the law? Did you read the law? Did you know what it meant? Even then, it seems entirely incorrect to use a law passed in 2008 to seize funds overpaid prior to that.

This is why ALL AMERICANS should claim countless dependants on their W-2's. You will then pay almost no taxes from your paycheck. set aside what you really owe and pay at the last minute.

This is why ALL AMERICANS should claim countless dependants on their W-2's. You will then pay almost no taxes from your paycheck. set aside what you really owe and pay at the last minute.

This is what I do. My goal is to stroke a ten dollar check at tax time.

I got a part-time job at the Pittsburgh airport. Only the two supervisors get healthcare (doesn't matter to me since I'm covered through the wife's) but almost everyone is getting at least 32 hours a week. Unless they're doing some really creative bullshit to officially be under 50 employees. I'm going to kick back and see what happens.

This is what I do. My goal is to stroke a ten dollar check at tax time.

I attempt to pay absolutey ZERO through the year, they are not going to use my money till the LAST MINUTE..

Mailed out my check today. **** them.

Mailed out mine - both of them - this weekend.

And I second the second remark. I pay so freaking much in California state taxes ... the legislators here are the breeding ground for geniuses like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi, both of whom started out raping California taxpayers before moving on to a bigger target.

In California, the amount I pay in Federal income tax is NOT deductible from my taxable income. I am not kidding you - these @#$%&*#% tax me on the taxes I pay the Fed, as if I paid that money for fun, like some drunken congressman paying for an underaged hooker.

Ed is getting a big ol' refund. First year with a house, kid, upgraded to high efficiency heat/HW/AC.

Keep Obomba in president. Ya know?

tumblr_muswalEyHC1soa9t6o1_500.gif

Anyway, a little portion of that refund will go to a really nice AR. I think it's what Obummer would want.

I wish the new site had rec's. Ed's contribution is killing me ... tax return to buy the civilian version of the M-16.