• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Amazon sidewalk

So how can they “Share” your bandwidth? That’s a service that you pay for.

Uh. If you can't recognize how ******* creepy THAT is, I don't know what to tell you.

YOUR device will be added to a massive network of tech bandwidth that will be able to identify and monitor any bandwidth-users that enter your geographical area? IE, you will be helping spy on every ************ that drives by your house while your neighbors all spy on you as you leave YOUR house.

Who the **** looks at that and says, "Ya, let's do THAT!"? (I suggest that's a homeland security / NSA bag of bullshit right there.)

I'm good to go. I don't have those products set up. I have a mean redheaded wife I'll sic on anyone who wants to rob us. If that fails, I'll sic the Golden Retriever on em. They'll wish they had never been born after they get their face licked a million times.. Probably drown the sombitch in dog slobber.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
I'm good to go. I don't have those products set up. I have a mean redheaded wife I'll sic on anyone who wants to rob us. If that fails, I'll sic the Golden Retriever on em. They'll wish they had never been born after they get their face licked a million times.. Probably drown the sombitch in dog slobber.
You need an orge for backup

You need an orge for backup

Good luck with that. While the Ogre may be filled with rage and capable of mass destruction, it is missing intellect. As in, it has none. It's more like a hurricane. You can't simply set it on a path and say "go take care of this problem." It is haphazard, unpredictable, and god awful smelling, in addition to being repulsive to look at and deadly to even touch. Imagine having a pet tiger in your backyard. You just don't know when it will feed on you, your children, burglars, your pets.

Proceed with MUCH caution.

tenor.png

I have a boxers fist of fury and a ruger ar-15 ready to greet any sumbrich brave enough to try to break in

Reactions: JMM