• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

An emotional Montel

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Montel is going to get his black card pulled, hating on FBP and Big Government like that. Montel is racist.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
It makes me sick to even think about how a Veteran is not given all of the medical care that they need. Anyone, and I mean anyone who stands in the way of a Veteran from getting healthcare should be convicted of being a traitor and then shot.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I love Montel. He has gotten flack from the black community for going on Glenn Beck's show to talk about the VA scandal. He said that Glenn Beck was the ONLY person to respond to his Op-Ed. He said the major newspapers (NYT, Post, Washington Times) rejected his Op Ed because of what he had to say.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I love Montel. He has gotten flack from the black community for going on Glenn Beck's show to talk about the VA scandal. He said that Glenn Beck was the ONLY person to respond to his Op-Ed. He said the major newspapers (NYT, Post, Washington Times) rejected his Op Ed because of what he had to say.
Bomma is FBP. Nothing else matters. No. Matter. What.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I didn't care at all about this guy, now he is my hero.