• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Andrew McCabe

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Turns out he lied to the FBI. He admitted to lying to the FBI. So he's going to jail, just like the folks in the Russia Probe that lied to the FBI, right? Because you cannot lie to the FBI. If you lie, you go to jail. That is what we have been told for the last two years.

Apparently since he apologized for it, it is all good, because he is still walking around free.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...ut-clinton-probe-media-leak-transcripts-show/

He "lacked candor" but gave a sincere apology, so all should be well.

Seriously though, I just have no faith in our leaders/institutions much these days. So much corruption it's disgusting to think about.

Just you wait, Sarge, CNN will be there to see 12 armed SWAT team members storm his house at 5:00 a.m. and haul him out to face justice.

Just. You. Wait.

Come on Sarge, no reasonable prosecutor would bring this case, it's clear that although laws were broken, there is no "clear intent" to break the law.

Come on Sarge, no reasonable prosecutor would bring this case, it's clear that although laws were broken, there is no "clear intent" to break the law.

Great point. Trump, on the other hand, did not break any laws, but dammit, he WANTED TO and should be hauled off to jail.

Actually commit a crime and say, "Oops, sorry" - no jail soup for you.

Don't commit a crime but tweet something that sounds a lot like you wanted to commit a crime - JAIL TIME, *****!!

I'm going to try that and see what happens.

I'll let you guys know how it went once I get outta the pen.

I just found it funny. I mean, he lied to the FBI. A year ago there was no greater sin. And people can’t understand how I could have no faith that our government could ever do the right thing.

I just found it funny. I mean, he lied to the FBI. A year ago there was no greater sin. And people can’t understand how I could have no faith that our government could ever do the right thing.

Oh I'm with you. The depth of this rabbit hole goes to the center of the earth.

If he got charged, he would get Arkanicided.

This is just an example of systemic compassion.

Just like Flynn and Manafort.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

It all depends on your political affiliation. That's life in the good ole USA.

This is just an example of systemic compassion.

FineZigzagDrongo-size_restricted.gif