• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another Muslim "doctor" and wife arrested in genital mutilation case

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...doctor-arrested-genital-mutilation/100741450/

Federal agents arrested a second doctor and his wife Friday in a widening conspiracy involving female genital mutilation and members of a Muslim sect.

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar is accused of letting Dr. Jumana Nagarwala perform mutilations at his Burhani Medical Clinic on Farmington Road. His wife, office manager Farida Attar, also was arrested and is accused of helping Nagarwala perform the mutilations, according to a 14-page complaint unsealed Friday in federal court.

The arrests are the latest development in the nation’s first female genital mutilation case, which is providing insight into a small, insular Muslim community in Metro Detroit and an illegal procedure performed on young girls.

Get that **** out of this country.

Where the **** are the feminazi's? Those same feminazis a couple weeks ago protesting Trump in their vagina costumes??

Here liberal scum have a valid reason to protest something but they won't because it puts them on the side of conservatives.

Last edited:
How dare you guys criticize the culture of these benevolent women's health care providers.

What a beautiful culture so nurturing,sweet,joyful and protective of the innocent children. How anyone can defend these ******** stuck in the 7th century is beyond me.

Yep, lose your medical license, your green card and go back to the **** hole you came from.

Don't recall the Book of Morman requiring all non believers to be eliminated, but I do get the reference to a large percentage of the population, in certain parts of the country, practicing a particular religion. Hear there's lots of Catholics in Boston.

Don't recall the Book of Morman requiring all non believers to be eliminated, but I do get the reference to a large percentage of the population, in certain parts of the country, practicing a particular religion. Hear there's lots of Catholics in Boston.

My intent wasn't to compare each culture as similar...obviously they are not..

Just a state demographic thing...

Michigan is to Muslim culture..... what Utah is to Mormon culture...

And what Ohio and Pa. are to those other bearded religious extremists..lol

ami9.jpg

And what Ohio and Pa. are to those other bearded religious extremists..lol

ami9.jpg

Haven't seen a suicide farmer drive a bomb-filled buggy into the electric company yet.

Horses are valuable Ron.

The freaks mutilating young females are sick. Seriously, inveterately, irretrievably sick.