• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another PFF disaster

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I checked and couldn't find anything on home page.

PFF doesn't list any STEELERS players on their all pro list, including TJ WATT. Watt doesn't eve4n make the 2nd all pro list according to PFF.
He's not even in the top 4 pass rushers.

Guess who's the # 1 pass rusher.......................................................

Sad world some of the writers live in, especialy PFF click bait.

Salute the nation

PFF is using TJ to flex their muscle and show "power" that they have over folks' perception of the game.
If we say TJ is not a top 4 pass rusher and is not worth a spot on our All-Pro team, there's no way he gets the DPOY.
It's disgusting that they're getting away with it. Using bullshit stats and making up others to support their crap when all the traditional metrics say that not only is TJ an ALL-Pro, he's far and away the DPOY.

PFF sucks, I have never once checked their site out, Watt leads Garrett in every single stat, but he's not ahead of him because of whatever stat they invented called pass rush win rate?? Or something idiotic, so does Garrett win all his battles but can't sack the QB?

A bunch of ******* nerds PFF who most likely never even played football all a sudden are supposed to be experts.
Come on and stop buying into bs made up stat metrics that mean nothing.
TJ leads in all stats that matter that’s all anyone should care about.

PFF is using TJ to flex their muscle and show "power" that they have over folks' perception of the game.

I think this is something many overlook. Sure, we also have NFL politics but PFF has been doing this awhile and the sheep populace just follows along.

I think this is something many overlook. Sure, we also have NFL politics but PFF has been doing this awhile and the sheep populace just follows along.
Could you imagine if you reversed the stats and gave TJ the nod over Garrett. Everybody and their brother would be calling them racist.

PFF sucks, I have never once checked their site out, Watt leads Garrett in every single stat, but he's not ahead of him because of whatever stat they invented called pass rush win rate?? Or something idiotic, so does Garrett win all his battles but can't sack the QB?
Pigmentation

Pro wrestling style review.

I will tell you if real football people are running that thing there is no way the stupid **** is happening. Same with one I read yesterday that listed Broderick Jones as the third best Rookie Tackle. Sure.

What the hell is a "PFF"? Sounds like one of those disasterly cringe YouTube channels

"yo yo yo what's up youtube! it's your boi mikeyD..."

Opinion based stats are pure BS plain and simple. Why bother even recognizing such garbage.

Opinion based stats are pure BS plain and simple. Why bother even recognizing such garbage.

When something smells bad enough,———————————- you notice

Salute the nation

What the hell is a "PFF"? Sounds like one of those disasterly cringe YouTube channels

It's an Ohio based sports analytics company which may explain the bias in regards to the DPOY. In the old days we'd call it bird cage liner.

back in the day, we called them queefs

Based in Cincinnati and initially owned/invested by Chris Collingsworth…….