• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another St. Louis thug goes out suicide by cop

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder at what point dude thought it was a good idea to rob a store then approach the cops with a knife and scream at them to shoot him. The lame brain rioters and no common sense having mfers like Polio might burn down the whole city over this one. I don't give a ****, **** St. Louis.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
And the cops lie again.

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
How many times did the cops tell the guy to 'drop the knife'? Suicide by cop is the best way to describe it.

Like they say, don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
And the cops lie again.

I have not followed this much, just curious how the cops lied. I watched the whole video and it seems the cops were justified in shooting the guy. Those cops have a family to go home to at night, and a guy with a knife presents a lethal threat. When he approached the officers he knew what was going to happen next.

I blame this on the ignorance of mental health in Amerikkka. This guy obviously needed help and I can say with 99% certainty that he has shown signs that warranted help in the past.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Based upon what I have learned from police officers, they have numerous rules they learn from training. Those rules include, "When the suspect is armed, never give the suspect a chance to use the weapon."

I heard Brown's uncle or cousin or whatever say that the police should not have shot "Gentle Mike" since he was unarmed. "Don't police officers have training in hand-to-hand combat?" the guy asked.

I am not kidding. The guy thinks that police officers are obligated to get into hand-to-hand fights to avoid shooting suspects.

Okay, great. I guess female officers are now impossible, or officers shorter than 6'0" and less 200 lbs. Does any sentient being believe that a 140 lb. female officer could win a fistfight with "Gentle Mike," all 6'4" and 290 lbs. of him?

So I guess we fire all police officers who are not well above average in height, weight, and strength, and ask the officers to risk getting killed in hand-to-hand combat so as to avoid using their firearms.

Or maybe we could ask dumbfucks like "Gentle Mike's" cousin or uncle or whatever to shut the **** up, and spend more time raising their own kids to see that they don't assault store cashiers or wield knives at the police.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Based upon what I have learned from police officers, they have numerous rules they learn from training. Those rules include, "When the suspect is armed, never give the suspect a chance to use the weapon."

I heard Brown's uncle or cousin or whatever say that the police should not have shot "Gentle Mike" since he was unarmed. "Don't police officers have training in hand-to-hand combat?" the guy asked.

I am not kidding. The guy thinks that police officers are obligated to get into hand-to-hand fights to avoid shooting suspects.

Okay, great. I guess female officers are now impossible, or officers shorter than 6'0" and less 200 lbs. Does any sentient being believe that a 140 lb. female officer could win a fistfight with "Gentle Mike," all 6'4" and 290 lbs. of him?

So I guess we fire all police officers who are not well above average in height, weight, and strength, and ask the officers to risk getting killed in hand-to-hand combat so as to avoid using their firearms.

Or maybe we could ask dumbfucks like "Gentle Mike's" cousin or uncle or whatever to shut the **** up, and spend more time raising their own kids to see that they don't assault store cashiers or wield knives at the police.

A thug shot and killed a cop here a while back. Thug's mom said that the cop would still be alive if he hadn't gotten out of his car.

Here's one story about it: http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/154582-family-cop-killer-officer-stayed-car-wouldnt-shot/

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

6Rings

Reaction score
This guy was known to have mental problems. The cops were not aware of that. He was not a thug. He was mental..

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
This guy was known to have mental problems. The cops were not aware of that. He was not a thug. He was mental..

Mental...wielding a knife...

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
seems that Mormons are not the looting type, I am SHOCKED that CNN doesn't have half of their "news"casters on the scene.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I would be out there protesting, except for, well, you know:

• I have no idea what happened, nor does anybody who was not there.
  • I think we can discount the claims of the guy who insisted that the victim was "shot in the back" when the objective evidence proves that is 100% bullshit.
  • The police officer had to make a split-second decision under tremendous pressure.
  • If the officer was wrong or violated policy, then he will face consequences and the police department will be obligated to pay the family a lot of money.
  • My being an ******* and burning **** does nothing to advance the interests of anybody involved.
  • Only a dumbfuck would protest, loot and burn for an event he or she DID NOT witness.
  • Only a moron would find persuasive the idea that the decedent was a kind, gentle, loving kid when a few minutes earlier, he was videotaped roughing up a 140 lb. store clerk.
  • I have a life.

Vader

Reaction score
I would be out there protesting, except for, well, you know:

• I have no idea what happened, nor does anybody who was not there.
  • I think we can discount the claims of the guy who insisted that the victim was "shot in the back" when the objective evidence proves that is 100% bullshit.
  • The police officer had to make a split-second decision under tremendous pressure.
  • If the officer was wrong or violated policy, then he will face consequences and the police department will be obligated to pay the family a lot of money.
  • My being an ******* and burning **** does nothing to advance the interests of anybody involved.
  • Only a dumbfuck would protest, loot and burn for an event he or she DID NOT witness.
  • Only a moron would find persuasive the idea that the decedent was a kind, gentle, loving kid when a few minutes earlier, he was videotaped roughing up a 140 lb. store clerk.
  • I have a life.

That's mighty white of you...

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I have not followed this much, just curious how the cops lied. I watched the whole video and it seems the cops were justified in shooting the guy. Those cops have a family to go home to at night, and a guy with a knife presents a lethal threat. When he approached the officers he knew what was going to happen next.

I blame this on the ignorance of mental health in Amerikkka. This guy obviously needed help and I can say with 99% certainty that he has shown signs that warranted help in the past.

The police claim he came at them with an 'overhand grip' which never happened. The Reich wing pinheads here ignore anything that doesn't fit their agenda...especially the title of the piece which would have given them a clue:

St. Louis Police Release Video Of Kajieme Powell Killing That Appears At Odds With Their Story

The Reich wing pinheads will never acknowledge that the police lie as frequently as you and I take a piss. Both these guys saw the victim as he approached, and both lied. Just like Wilson probably has. This shows us clearly the police will say anything in their defense.

You are right about the state of mental health though. You can thank Reagan for closing down all our state run mental hospitals by cutting funding. But hey....at least we still have 8" floppy disks to run our missiles, thanks Ronnie.

Oh and when a white guy threatens cops with a knife and is killed in New Mexico that's the only time you'll see the S.N. Reich wing in full righteous indignation mode.

On the bright side Anonymous is screwed trying to hack this.

http://arstechnica.com/information-...find-8-inch-floppies-drive-nuclear-deterrent/

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
******* cops.

they should have taken a shank in the neck.

right, Polo?