• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anthony Weiner to Plead Guilty to Resolve Sexting Inquiry

Spike

Reaction score
b b b but they said the Russians planted that on his laptop!

Anthony D. Weiner, the former Democratic congressman whose “sexting” scandals ended his political career and embroiled him in a tumultuous F.B.I. investigation of Hillary Clinton before the election, is to appear in a federal courtroom in Manhattan on Friday to enter a guilty plea.

Mr. Weiner will plead guilty to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor, pursuant to a plea agreement with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan, one of the people said. Mr. Weiner surrendered to the F.B.I. early Friday morning.

The charge carries a potential sentence of zero to 10 years in prison, meaning that Mr. Weiner could avoid prison. The ultimate sentence would be determined by a judge.

Reports of the federal investigation surfaced in September after a British newspaper, The Daily Mail, reported that Mr. Weiner had engaged in an online relationship with the girl, which included explicit messages sent over social media and suggestive texts.

It was during the investigation that the F.B.I. seized Mr. Weiner’s electronic devices, including a laptop on which agents found a trove of emails to his estranged wife, Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton. That discovery led to the surprise announcement in late October by James B. Comey, then the F.B.I. director, that the bureau was conducting a new investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of official email

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/...gNews&contentID=65325130&pgtype=Homepage&_r=0

GUILTY!

20PLEA-master768.jpg

That is a man that I could never have sympathy for.

I wonder if that putz sent her some of Hillary's emails too.

Bears repeating.

Attachments

• weiner_1.jpg
    weiner_1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
man... he's gonna be ripe for the DNC nomination in a few years.

man... he's gonna be ripe for the DNC nomination in a few years.

Barney Fwank and Gerry Studds got reelected for a couple decades. Bill Clinton too. It's a resume enhancement for Dems.

Now she can move in with Hillary!

1k50d6.jpg

Huma filed for divorce right after that. She'll probably have one of her Al Quada relatives kill him so he doesn't get visitation.

I'd have thought Al Quaida would have killed both of them, him for being Jewish and her for marrying a Jew. Huma must have connections.

I'd have thought Al Quaida would have killed both of them, him for being Jewish and her for marrying a Jew. Huma must have connections.

Good point. She doesn't have any pull in the White House anymore, so she's of no use to them.