• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Apparently, the melanin crowd is much bigger than I knew

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
“America’s Got Talent” host Nick Cannon delivered a racist and anti-Semitic rant in a June 30 episode of his podcast, “Cannon’s Class.”

“When you have a person who has the lack of pigment, the lack of melanin that they know they will be annihilated, therefore they know that however they got the power, they have a lack of compassion, melanin comes with compassion,” Cannon said.

“Melanin comes with soul, that we call it soul, we soul brothers and sisters, that’s the melanin that connects us so the people that don’t have it, are, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less and where the term actually comes from, and I’m going to bring it back around to Minister Farrakhan, where they may not have the compassion,” he added.

“When they were sent to the Mountains of Caucasus, they didn’t have the power of the sun. The sun started to deteriorate them. So, they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of deficiency, so therefore the only way they can act is evil,” Cannon continued.

Scholars have long debunked the pseudo-scientific claim that skin melanin levels are linked to intellectual abilities.

“They have to rob, steal, rape, kill and fight in order to survive. So these people who didn’t have what we have, and when I say ‘we,’ I speak of the melinated people, they had to be savages, they had to be barbaric because they’re in these Nordic mountains, they’re in these rough torrential environments, so they’re acting as animals, so they’re the ones closer to animals, they’re the ones that are actually the true savages,” Cannon said in the video.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/nick-cannon-podcast-professor-griff-anti-semitic-melanin/

Sound, rational racial analysis like that has found a home with Bullshit Lying Marxists.

“They have to rob, steal, rape, kill and fight in order to survive.
That describes fits most of the white people I know.

Why isn’t he fired? Why isn’t there rage by the network, or those fitting the bill?

Hmmm?

Double, standard?

Hmmm

No, no, no double standard at all, nope, none. Why look at this from Hollywood:

Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism' in the film industry which has created a 'toxic' climate for anyone who is a white, middle-age man
By Caroline Graham In Los Angeles
Published: 18:49 EDT, 11 July 2020

A revolution is under way. White actors are being fired. Edicts from studio bosses make it clear that only minorities – racial and sexual – can be given jobs.

A new wave of what has been termed by some as anti-white prejudice is causing writers, directors and producers to fear they will never work again. One described the current atmosphere as 'more toxic than Chernobyl', with leading actors afraid to speak out amid concern they will be labelled racist.

The first sign came with one of the most powerful black directors in Hollywood, Oscar-winning Jordan Peele – the man behind box office hits such as Get Out and Us – stated in public that he did not want to hire a leading man who was white.

'I don't see myself casting a white dude as the lead in my movie,' Peele said. 'Not that I don't like white dudes. But I've seen that movie before.'

As one studio executive responded privately: 'If a white director said that about hiring a black actor, their career would be over in a heartbeat.' Few doubt it.

Peele is more vocal than most about his hiring policy, but his outlook is increasingly widespread. Dozens of producers, writers and actors have spoken to The Mail on Sunday about the wave of 'reverse racism' pulsing through the industry.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the executive confirmed that the climate is now toxic for any 'white, middle-aged man in showbusiness'. Their careers, 'are pretty much over'. They continued: 'We're only hiring people of colour, women or LGBT to write, star, produce, operate the cameras, work in craft services. If you are white, you can't speak out because you will instantly be branded 'racist' or condemned for 'white privilege'.

An actor in his 50s who has worked on some of the biggest shows of the past 20 years described how, during a recent audition, the casting director told him he was 'perfect for the part' but that they had been instructed to hire 'a person of colour' for the role. 'I get it, I really do,' the actor said.

'I understand Hollywood still has a long way to go before people of colour are properly represented on screen but how am I supposed to pay my mortgage, put food on the table? Everyone is terrified. And you can't say anything because then you set yourself up for public crucifixion.'

Dismissing such complaints, however quietly expressed, Selma director Ava DuVernay, now one of the most powerful black women in Hollywood, wrote on Twitter: 'Everyone has a right to their opinion. And we – black producers with hiring power – have the right not to hire those who diminish us.

'So, to the white men in this thread… if you don't get that job you were up for, kindly remember… bias can go both ways. This is 2020 speaking.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ducers-warn-reverse-racism-film-industry.html

Yeah, no, bias cannot go both ******* ways, you idiot. If a white male said, "I'm not hiring a black, or a woman, or a check-the-box," he is sued since that would be ******* ILLEGAL, *****.

I've been saying for years now that multiculturalism is an anti white. Just like "diversity". It's just code for anti-white.

Also, how can anyone say this with a straight face: "They have to rob, steal, rape, kill and fight in order to survive." He can't be serious? With blacks literally burning cities to the ground and the cause of over 50% of the crime while only being ~13% of the population, it's an ignorant, self absorbed statement.

I've been saying for years now that multiculturalism is an anti white. Just like "diversity". It's just code for anti-white.

Also, how can anyone say this with a straight face: "They have to rob, steal, rape, kill and fight in order to survive." He can't be serious? With blacks literally burning cities to the ground and the cause of over 50% of the crime while only being ~13% of the population, it's an ignorant, self absorbed statement.

It's code for white genocide. Whites are the only people in the world without a country of the their own unlike Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Africans, Arabs, and Jews.

I understand Hollywood still has a long way to go before people of colour are properly represented on screen but how am I supposed to pay my mortgage, put food on the table? Everyone is terrified. And you can't say anything because then you set yourself up for public crucifixion.'

So what is proper representation? They make up 12% of the population, so using that as a guide, is 12% the number?

12% is the number.

I understand Hollywood still has a long way to go before people of colour are properly represented on screen but how am I supposed to pay my mortgage, put food on the table? Everyone is terrified. And you can't say anything because then you set yourself up for public crucifixion.'

So what is proper representation? They make up 12% of the population, so using that as a guide, is 12% the number?

It isn't about representation. Blacks make up 80% of the NFL. There is no one calling for them to be a lower percentage. No one cares. But if blacks don't make up at least their total population percentage in anything people go crazy. Why? The NHL is mostly white but I hear people calling for "diversity" in the NHL all the time. Why? Because unless blacks make up the vast majority of the players the sport is seen as not diverse. Which means less or best of all no whites.

I don't care how many black or white actors are in Hollywood. I don't watch them anyways because their movies suck. They are all woke SJW crap that tries to portray 120 lbs women as being able to beat up 250 lb. men. It's just stupid. That's the entire plot and point to almost every movie today.

My brother in FL just quit his job because the "this is all a hoax you can't make me wear a mask" crowd has spread the virus all over the restaurant where he works putting two staff in the hospital. Yet he still gets idiots in there every day arguing and fighting and refusing to follow mask and social distancing rules because "freedom".

It isn't about representation. Blacks make up 80% of the NFL. There is no one calling for them to be a lower percentage. No one cares. But if blacks don't make up at least their total population percentage in anything people go crazy. Why? The NHL is mostly white but I hear people calling for "diversity" in the NHL all the time. Why? Because unless blacks make up the vast majority of the players the sport is seen as not diverse. Which means less or best of all no whites.

I don't care how many black or white actors are in Hollywood. I don't watch them anyways because their movies suck. They are all woke SJW crap that tries to portray 120 lbs women as being able to beat up 250 lb. men. It's just stupid. That's the entire plot and point to almost every movie today.

Why doesn't anyone complain about more diversity in the NFL and the NBA , 12-13% of the population is black and 80% of those sports athletes are black how is that fair to all the white guys that want to play in those leagues. What is different for having the same mandates they do for hiring people of color ?

My brother in FL just quit his job because the "this is all a hoax you can't make me wear a mask" crowd has spread the virus all over the restaurant where he works putting two staff in the hospital. Yet he still gets idiots in there every day arguing and fighting and refusing to follow mask and social distancing rules because "freedom".

Not sure what this has to do with blatant racism but ok....

Why doesn't anyone complain about more diversity in the NFL and the NBA , 12-13% of the population is black and 80% of those sports athletes are black how is that fair to all the white guys that want to play in those leagues. What is different for having the same mandates they do for hiring people of color ?

They don't complain because diversity = anti-white. So you can have 100% black NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB ETC... and it doesn't matter. But if you get too many whites then it's a problem. Again this has nothing to do with hiring people. It's an anti-white Marxist agenda. Even the government sanctions this thinking. I've heard politicians say that Maine, Minnesota, Wisconsin ETC... are "Too white". That's why the government sent over 100,000 Somalians to Minnesota years ago. They are "Diversifying" them. It's sick.

how are restaurant customers supposed to wear a mask?

Because bouncing a ball is important, while medicine, law, finance, construction, etc. are not.

Miss a game-winning 3-pointer? Terrible. Life-altering.

**** up surgery, **** up building a bridge? Ehh, **** happens.

Was tracing done to conclude this is where they got it? Was it also concluded that their masks or lack there of was the cause of spread? What kind of masks were they to wear? Medical or cloth. This is important given they both have significant differences in filtration. What kind of high touch disinfecting was done or not?

I’ve been back to my gym now for weeks. No one is wearing masks. Every one still comes. So there not sick. But masks.