• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

As if we needed proof (journalism is dead)

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

so in her book Katie Couric tells how she edited out comments Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg made regarding NFL players kneeling for the anthem being stupid and arrogant since she felt they were not what someone like Ginsberg should be known for

personal politics and feelings should play no role in "journalism" these people disgust me. Report the ******* facts and let the people decide....how ******* hard is that?

Couric notes that she asked a fellow journalist what to do, and David Brooks, the New York Times columnist, advised her that Ginsburg may not have understood the question. Couric said she was conflicted because, as a Supreme Court Justice, Ginsburg’s thoughts were important for people to hear, but as a fan, she allowed her personal politics to influence her editing decision

Couric notes that she asked a fellow journalist what to do, and David Brooks, the New York Times columnist, advised her that Ginsburg may not have understood the question.

Ginsburg served on the Supreme Court for another four years, but "did not understand a question" from the moronic Katie Couric, one of the dumbest people ever to walk the planet?

Yeah, sure. You betcha.

Liberals ... so stupid their lies make "the dog ate my homework" look like a John le Carre' novel.

I haven't watched the news in over a year now. There really isn't ANY Journalist integrity anymore. None. They've all become Alex Jones, biased and unhinged.

I haven't watched the news in over a year now. There really isn't ANY Journalist integrity anymore. None. They've all become Alex Jones, biased and unhinged.

Great point.

Liberals: "Your news if fake news and you are a conspiracy nut. MY conspiracy theories, on the other hand ..."