• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

At least she has the courage to express her hate publically

Wow. For those of you who may choose to watch this, don't trail off. Watch it to the very end. Hate.

And this country is leaning towards showing moderation to these people, being politically correct about Islam, calling them our friends?

Here's a debate about it. Notice the apologist in the debate. If ever I wanted to crawl through a TV and smack someone...

I respect someone like this being open about their hate, rather than trying to hide it. It makes finding the targets easier.

Okay, I've listened to the beginning of the clip 3x ... the woman says at 0:40, "The MSA, which is hosting our annual Hitler youth week. You should come out and support ..."

Uhhhhhh ... "Hitler youth week"??

What the ... ???

Okay, I've listened to the beginning of the clip 3x ... the woman says at 0:40, "The MSA, which is hosting our annual Hitler youth week. You should come out and support ..."

Uhhhhhh ... "Hitler youth week"??

What the ... ???

Muslims love Hitler because he wanted to kill all the Jews. They adore him.

Muslims love Hitler because he wanted to kill all the Jews. They adore him.

Did she really say that?

I am guessing that Horowitz did not hear her, or he need have simply asked her, "You want people to support the MSA's Hitler youth week?"

Debate over at that point.