• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Attention NFL Media

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Who is your audience in the offseason? Do you think the casual fan is tuning in and reading football articles in April? You must, because all of your draft coverage seems to revolve around the same 10 big name players, as if the draft is over by pick 20 or so.

Let me clue you in; your only audience now is the hardcore football fan. I do not give a **** about Burrow, Tua or Herbert. What i want to know is if my team can get a good pass rusher in round 3 or a TE that can block in round 4.

It shouldn't be a surprise, their fantasy football coverage is the same. Who are the top 5 fantasy RBs? Everybody knows the top 5 guys, what i need to know it the RB in the 20-30 range that i can get as a #2 RB in round 4 so that i can go WR in rounds 2 and 3.

It's the same with the NFL draft. Why do you keep doing the same draft shows over and over again? You certainly have enough dead air to fill and unlike all other sports, the NFL actually has a live event on the books that can be discussed.

I think the problem is that NFL network hired a bunch of Disney ******** from ESPN instead of hiring football fans.

NFL network should have a full 30 minute show on each NFL team with a beat writer who breaks down their needs and the rumors of who they like. Is that so hard?

Then you can have shows dedicated to each round. Why not a show called Round 6 where you talk about the best guys available in round 6?

Do you think it won;t get ratings? You mean like the high ratings you must get for the show about the 6 QBs drafted ahead of Brady. Hey did you know Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round?

NFL Network shows are either like morning shows on ABC or run out a bunch of clueless former players who throw out hot takes just to get attention. Your channel is built entirely for NFL fans and you are spot on, Tape. Run actual draft preview shows with draft experts who do nothing but scout and analyze college prospects for a living.

TOTALLY agree and if by chance they'd actually run out of "draft" news, how about an "UPDATE" on the Bungle side line taping incident. Let us know how the "investigation" is coming along.................

Salute the nation