• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Awkward history lesson

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ccVcisnc4ttYtYTmCEe5XAMoIihiuGMo5XLhvf-Nh6Ah8

Pete Buttigieg's question to woman who shook RFK's hand takes awkward turn

Alex Pappas

Presidential candidate and South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg had an awkward campaign trail encounter Tuesday with a woman in Iowa who told him she once met the late-Robert F. Kennedy.

AAFLiAC.img

The Democrat was campaigning at the Iowa State Fair when a woman approached him and said she met Kennedy in 1968, according to a tweet from a CNN producer.

“I shook Robert Kennedy’s hand in 1968,” the woman told him.

Buttigieg responded: “So you’re good luck?”

“Not really— he was shot a month later,” the woman said.

Kennedy, the former senator and attorney general beloved by liberals, was assassinated in California in 1968 while seeking the Democratic nomination for president. His brother, President John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in 1963.

He has no chance . Why do they cover him?

Alfred E. Neuman. That is what he is to me. Nothing more.

He's the only white male candidate the Dems can vote for since he's gay.

He’s gay so they have to so they can still make the claim that they are inclusive.

He’s gay so they have to so they can still make the claim that they are inclusive.

Exactly. He will be the Veep nominee with Harris at the top of the ticket. Be the first time the candidates for President and Vice President have both sucked dick.