• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Barack Obama’s 9 Biggest Failures, According to National Polling.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
About that Climate Change failure thing. It's possible that that particular failure could escalate.

Investigation claims Obama admin retaliated against scientists, politicized DoE

A new congressional investigation has determined that the Obama administration fired a top scientist and intimidated staff at the Department of Energy in order to further its climate change agenda, according to a new report that alleges the administration ordered top officials to obstruct Congress in order to forward this agenda.

A top DoE scientist who liaised with Congress on the matter was fired by the Obama administration for being too forthright with lawmakers, according to the report, which provides an in-depth look at the White House’s efforts to ensure senior staffers toe the administration’s line.

The report also provides evidence that the Obama administration worked to kill legislation in order to ensure that it could receive full funding for its own hotly contested climate change agenda.

The report additionally discovered efforts by the Obama administration to censor the information given to Congress, interfering with the body’s ability to perform critical oversight work.

“The committee has learned that one of DoE’s stated purposes for Dr. Metting’s removal from federal service was her failure to confine the discussion at the briefing to pre-approved talking points,” according to the report. “The committee has also established that DoE management … failed to exercise even a minimal standard of care to avoid chilling other agency scientists as a result of the retaliation against Dr. Metting for her refusal to censor information from Congress.”
http://freebeacon.com/politics/cong...d-top-scientist-advance-climate-change-plans/

Ky24RvL.jpg

I want to forget all about the past 8 years, please.

His corrupt regime will go down as one of the worst in history

Congress: Obama Admin Fired Top Scientist to Advance Climate Change Plans

A new congressional investigation has determined that the Obama administration fired a top scientist and intimidated staff at the Department of Energy in order to further its climate change agenda, according to a new report that alleges the administration ordered top officials to obstruct Congress in order to forward this agenda.

Rep. Lamar Smith (R., Texas), chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, released a wide-ranging report on Tuesday that shows how senior Obama administration officials retaliated against a leading scientist and plotted ways to block a congressional inquiry surrounding key research into the impact of radiation.

A top DoE scientist who liaised with Congress on the matter was fired by the Obama administration for being too forthright with lawmakers, according to the report, which provides an in-depth look at the White House’s efforts to ensure senior staffers toe the administration’s line

The report also provides evidence that the Obama administration worked to kill legislation in order to ensure that it could receive full funding for its own hotly contested climate change agenda.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/cong...d-top-scientist-advance-climate-change-plans/

but he makes sure to free his Muslim Brotherhood family to fight against America

Obama Planning to Release 17 More Islamic Terrorists from GITMO Next Month

Officials from Barack Obama's outgoing administration have made Congress aware that they intend to transfer 17 or 18 of the 59 remaining detainees from Guantanamo Bay by the end of next month, according to the New York Times.

By law, the Pentagon must notify Congress 30 days before a prisoner transfer, a deadline that Obama made on Monday.

In June, Obama made sure to release Abdel Malik Ahmed Abdel Wahab al-Rahabi, the bodyguard, 9/11 planner, and possible relative of Osama bin Laden, from Guantanamo Bay.

In September, Obama's administration informed the American people that two more Islamic terrorists released from Guantanamo Bay returned to the battlefield to fight against the United States. That news lifted the total to nine people freed from Guantanamo who rejoined militant groups since Barack Obama took office in 2009.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justin...mic-terrorists-from-gitmo-next-month-n2261810

Syria #1

A Terrorist Truck in Berlin

Last year the terror news was guns in a Parisian nightclub, and in March bombs at the Brussels airport. In July it was a truck at a Bastille Day fireworks show, and a few days after that an ax on a German train. On Monday evening a terrorist truck struck again, this time at a Christmas market in Berlin.

Europe continues to reap the bitter fruit of America’s unwillingness to lead a full-blown war against Islamic State in its Syrian and Iraqi heartland, and of Europe’s inability to provide its own leadership in the Obama Administration’s vacuum. The cost of that failure will be tragically measured this year in empty chairs at Christmas.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-terrorist-truck-in-berlin-1482277893

Yeh me too.....well maybe not all of it, there were some funny moments.

VqhNLAO.gif
DE1eqtJ.jpg

G6qzoJ1.gif

Michelle's got man hands. Someone should do a documentary on what he said and use governmental data showing just how poor he was.

if you listen to the Libtards they claim 8 years not a single scandal for the Obamas. Alllrighty then.

If the majority of Americans weren't dumber than rocks polling would be relevant. For decades we have been
seeing American kids sliding down the world education rankings and now many of those poorly educated are now
adults. The highly educated countries pay their teachers high and get the very bright educating their young. In the US
we pay teachers low and get the dumb to mediocre educating our kids. We will continue to see the consequences of this
as the future arrives.

If the majority of Americans weren't dumber than rocks polling would be relevant. For decades we have been
seeing American kids sliding down the world education rankings and now many of those poorly educated are now
adults. The highly educated countries pay their teachers high and get the very bright educating their young. In the US
we pay teachers low and get the dumb to mediocre educating our kids. We will continue to see the consequences of this
as the future arrives.

I'm shocked the liberal indoctrination in the education system since the 60's has had such an effect on our kids education and future....SHOCKED I SAY!

Now with Common Core it filters to our youngest students and will slide even further....thanks for bringing up this important issue 21Steelers21.

Aleppo's Blood on Obama's Hands

Obama, have you no shame? Your Middle East policy, indeed, your whole foreign policy has been a disaster. How dare you say after the slaughter in Aleppo and the genocide in Syria, that you did the best you could.? CNBC reported the statement President Obama made as he washed his hands of all guilt and responsibility:

"With respect to Syria of what I have consistently done is taken the best course that I can to end the civil war and having also taken into account of the long-term national security interest of the United States," he said.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/12/aleppos_blood_on_obamas_hands.html

as the future arrives.

This is a problem, but real problem is liberal like a big bureaucracy, and the students only get 50 cents on the dollar.

The other problem is the family structure has broken down.

as the future arrives.

Where I live teachers make a relative shitload of money, about 130% more than the average of the people who pay taxes to fund their salaries. My aunt retired from teaching two years ago with over $1 million in her pension.

Where I live teachers make a relative shitload of money, about 130% more than the average of the people who pay taxes to fund their salaries. My aunt retired from teaching two years ago with over $1 million in her pension.

I read the latest 3 year teacher contract for our school district. An annual 3% pay raise every year for every "grade" and a 3-step wage within each "grade" with a guaranteed step increase each year. Each step within grade is at least $3K per step. They also have to publish their salaries in the local paper...the only teachers in the district making less than $100K are the ones with less than 5 years service.

Oh, and they are pushing for another tax override this coming year to cover the education shortfall. Did I mention I pay over $8K a year in real estate taxes for a Cape?

Creating and supporting ISIS / The JV Team is pretty high up there.