• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Beagles

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I wonder if these are ol Doc Fauci's beagles?

Wouldn't it be something if we had investigative journalism and they discovered that this lab was funded by taxpayer dollars....

The local media is fawning all over the poor dogs getting a new lease on life and it's a really feel good story. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful as hell they were rescued and we might get one. That said, I want to know what the hell was the purpose of this lab and who funded it? @##$!

Fauci's beagles were in Tunisia but our government has been using beagles for testing and experiments since the 1960's.

• Angry
Reactions: JMM
I can't help getting emotional when I think of the YOUTUBE video I saw a few years ago of beagles in restraints forced to inhale cigarette smoke through specially designed masks in order to learn what effect the smoke had on their lungs.
And another one of beagles that had spent all their lives in a lab being released, and for the first time in their lives seeing grass. When they opened the door to the cage this beagle slowly extended his paw onto the lawn being so reluctant and afraid to come out of the cage and touch this strange green stuff. Really heartbreaking to watch.

Last edited:
I can't help getting emotional when I think of the YOUTUBE video I saw a few years ago of beagles in restraints forced to inhale cigarette smoke through specially designed masks in order to learn what effect the smoke had on their lungs.
And another one of beagles that had spent all their lives in a lab being released, and for the first time in their lives seeing grass. When they opened the door to the cage this beagle slowly extended his paw onto the lawn being so reluctant and afraid to come out of the cage and touch this strange green stuff. Really heartbreaking to watch.
I’m not totally opposed to animal experiments but I’m opposed unnecessary and unnecessarily repetitive experiments. We already know what cigarette smoke does.

I’m not totally opposed to animal experiments but I’m opposed unnecessary and unnecessarily repetitive experiments. We already know what cigarette smoke does.

Those were not recent. Those were from what I recall as very old footages back when the effects of cigarette smoking were being studied.

I'm no PETA guy but I have more pity on animals than I do on people like George Floyd.

Last edited: