• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Because Humans are Dominating Everywhere, All Over The Globe

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

"On the land, every space there is, is dominated by human beings, so animals are losing their habitats. And in the seas, as I say, whales are suffering from the things that humans do. In the skies, migratory birds are choking on air pollution and banging into buildings that have bright light,” Nussbaum said."

It just makes sense

when you think about it.

Law professor - who’s going to pay you dumb ****? Alright there Mr bird, for my service I’ll be needing your feathers.

Law professor and philosopher Martha Nussbaum discussed the benefits of giving animals legal rights and representation in courts

My little piece of paradise received 4 feet of snow in January and another foot last week. As a result, some of the wildlife now roams the neighborhood because of the snow depth in the forest. Currently a number of Karen's are up in arms because a mama mountain lion and her 3 cubs residing near by. Never mind that once the snow melts they'll likely move back to their natural habitat, even though we are living in that same habitat. Not saying they need legal representation, just common sense to prevail.

CatCubs.jpg

1676730860641.jpeg

Taxpayer money to represent animals in court. Lawyers cashing in.

Yep this is a total cash grab.

That is disgusting ...

Anybody know where, say, one of these animal advocates might be able to score review a few of those cases? Just for curiosity purposes, mind you.