• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Benghazi Suspect Captured

ark steel

Reaction score
I bet he did do it himself.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, praise be to Bomma for bringing a swift justice to this.

obama.military-550x412.jpg

he'll be ******* elated to know he did this when he comes off the golf course and turns on the evening news and learns about this like the rest of us did.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I'm sure the O man is en route to apologize in person for that video...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
It keeps the prisoner swap and IRS off the news.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Water boarding anyone.

ark steel

Reaction score
I'm sure the O man is en route to apologize in person for that video...

That is right, they already have the responsible party because the dude who made the video went to jail. ****, that problem was solved MONTHS ago. What does it matter, now?

Spike

Reaction score
LOL, he’s been downing coffee at the same place in Tripoli for 2 years.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
well, we knew who Bin Laden was. and we knew we were not welcome where he was hiding.
yet we went anyway.

we were told that the Benghazi attack was due to some video. so, some American was guilty.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I would have preferred that the Obama/Clinton Admin had taken steps to save the US lives, and killed the attackers while happening.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
[Q
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...5cf-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html?hpid=z1

I know Obama will be critized because he didn't capture him himself, but at least he had special forces do it.

No matter. They are just not allowed to give him any credit in any way. Verboten!

The living remnants of the Reagan administration are still looking for those responsible for the '83 Beirut Marine bombing.

Luckily they just hired this guy and he won't rest till he gets to the bottom of it, so it shouldn't be long now.............right after this hole.

oj_1999_ap_600.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Yeah it's always a plot.
You apparently don't watch the news enough to see that every Democrat commentator, politician, and MSM shill use the exact same talking points that the White House sends them every day. Been going on for years. It's comical to me.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
You apparently don't watch the news enough to see that every Democrat commentator, politician, and MSM shill use the exact same talking points that the White House sends them every day. Been going on for years. It's comical to me.

You mean stuff like this?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
just imagine what all is shielded from public knowledge by this "most transparent administration"

Stewey

Reaction score
What people are missing is the fact that this animal wasn't even in hiding... which makes him a bit easier to nab.

Since Benghazi he has done interviews with Reuters, CNN, the New York Times....I guess if they could find him I would hope our intelligence could.
So why did it take 2 years? Because there was no interest in his capture thats why.

Wouldn't surprise me one iota that an underhanded plea deal is underway to coerce this terrorist to testify that the attack was because of some anti-Muslim Youtube video.
This would help get Hillary and Obama off the hook...case closed, issue never to be heard from again.

Spike

Reaction score
Wha

Wouldn't surprise me one iota that an underhanded plea deal is underway to coerce this terrorist to testify that the attack was because of some anti-Muslim Youtube video.

I should be getting karma for this....right on cue

NYTimes: Captured Suspect Said Benghazi Attack Revenge For Anti-Islam Video

Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the suspect captured by U.S. special forces on Tuesday for his role in the 2012 Benghazi attack, reportedly said he was motivated in part by the anti-Islam online video made in America, according to the New York Times.

"What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video," Times reporter David Kirkpatrick wrote in a story on Khattala on Tuesday.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...-Benghazi-Attack-Revenge-For-Anti-Islam-Video

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
What people are missing is the fact that this animal wasn't even in hiding... which makes him a bit easier to nab.

Since Benghazi he has done interviews with Reuters, CNN, the New York Times....I guess if they could find him I would hope our intelligence could.
So why did it take 2 years? Because there was no interest in his capture thats why.

This would help get Hillary and Obama off the hook...case closed, issue never to be heard from again.

Shee-it...you mean this will all be like Hilary's ill-gotten cattle future profits from a few decades back?

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Nice call Spike, I honestly thought they (Dems) would try to make us forget about their stupid *** comments regarding the infamous Youtube video. I was wrong, you will get my first helping of Karma if the button ever comes back.
I should be getting karma for this....right on cue

NYTimes: Captured Suspect Said Benghazi Attack Revenge For Anti-Islam Video

Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the suspect captured by U.S. special forces on Tuesday for his role in the 2012 Benghazi attack, reportedly said he was motivated in part by the anti-Islam online video made in America, according to the New York Times.

"What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video," Times reporter David Kirkpatrick wrote in a story on Khattala on Tuesday.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...-Benghazi-Attack-Revenge-For-Anti-Islam-Video