• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bernie Sanders bows to President Trump - 'I see areas where I can work with Trump'

Spike

Reaction score
I said

HEEL!

Bernie Sanders: I see areas where I can work with Trump

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders extended an olive branch Thursday to President-elect Donald Trump, offering to work with the incoming Republican administration on infrastructure and trade policy.

“I don’t think it makes sense to say, ‘No, we’re not gonna work in any way in any form with the Trump administration,’” Sanders told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Trump has talked appropriately about a collapsing infrastructure: our roads, bridges and water systems. If he is prepared to work with us on rebuilding America’s crumbling infrastructure and creating millions of jobs and doing it in a way that doesn’t privatize our infrastructure or give tax breaks to billionaires, yes, let’s work together.”

Sanders credited the president-elect for talking about what he referred to as America’s “failed trade policy” on the campaign trail, particularly NAFTA and trade relations with China.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/bernie-sanders-can-work-with-trump-233532

------------------------

good dog

Sanders is all about anything that increases the size of the federal budget and federal government. Any spending bill Trump comes out with, Sanders will try to get he and him communist buddies involved with.

Not really a surprise. The guy wants to nationalize pretty much everything (or regulate it to the point it's the same thing).

Anytime he agrees with Trump it makes all the libs heads asplode, and we should thank his supporters for not voting for Hillary, so yeah, let him be on our side if he wants.

tibs will be along soon to tell you what Bernie meant

tibs will be along soon to tell you what Bernie meant

Nope, that won't be happening. I've been politely asked to refrain from commenting on Spike's threads, which make up 90-95% of the board. So you'll have to find another boogeyman.

**** off piss boy - get your stupid ignorant hick *** the **** out of my threads, grow some balls and go start your own.

Nope, that won't be happening. I've been politely asked to refrain from commenting on Spike's threads, which make up 90-95% of the board. So you'll have to find another boogeyman.

ROFL!!!!! Don't be such a *****.

hahahahahahahaha

You ignore the content of my threads and just bring trash - typical troll behavior

Bernie can go **** himself. He should make a movie called The Leech. It will be based on his life.

"Twenty million people thrown off of health insurance, prescription drug prices raising for seniors, privatization of Medicare: devastation. And we've got to fight back against that," Bernie Sanders said.

[h=1]Sanders, Dems defend ObamaCare at Michigan rally[/h]
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/314414-sanders-defends-obamacare-in-michigan-rally

Ha!
Bamacare has ****** seniors. I work in the field, reimbursement rates for care has not only stayed still but gone down for services rendered. My personal experience as a hard working, tax paying citizen.....a 10,000 dollar hospital bill from my wife for a relatively non issue. **** bamacare anything is better than it.

16002786_1239630256118963_5894158270747100209_n.png

They are still better than career politicians like you Mr. Sanders....

"Twenty million people thrown off of health insurance, prescription drug prices raising for seniors, privatization of Medicare: devastation. And we've got to fight back against that," Bernie Sanders said.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/314414-sanders-defends-obamacare-in-michigan-rally
My insurance prices have jumped every year since Obamacare has been passed. HR says our premiums go up to pay for all the other people who can't afford their insurance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Says a man that has never worked an honest day in his life. His constituency consists of snowflake kids who want free college, and people that own a lot of cats. He is a crazy old man that needs to go away.

Yep buying votes on my dime with "Free Healthcare". If you work under Obamacare you get triple dipped, you pay taxes, you pay the surcharge and your premiums go up.

Yep buying votes on my dime with "Free Healthcare". If you work under Obamacare you get triple dipped, you pay taxes, you pay the surcharge and your premiums go up.

There's only two kinds of people who want BommaCare. Those who won't use it and those who won't have to pay for it.