• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BEST Photos from Steelers Rookie Minicamp

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers had their first look at their 2021 rookie class yesterday for the first day of Rookie Minicamp. We were able to get a first glimpse of Offensive Coordinator Matt Canada‘s new offense, which involved a “decent amount” of pre-snap motion according to second round draft pick, TE Pat Freiermuth.

Speaking of Freiermuth, we also learned that he is not a fan of the nickname, “Baby Gronk” which he earned during his time at Penn State. Regardless, Freiermuth was turning heads on Friday showing that he can be an elite red zone target come September.

For third round pick C Kendrick Green, we learned that him choosing No. 53 was requested by the young rookie in hopes to fill the “big shoes” of long-time All-Pro center, Maurkice Pouncey.

As for first round draft pick Najee Harris, first glance has players and coaches at UPMC Rooney Sports Complex using the word “impressive”.

Check out some of the best photos from yesterday’s first day of Rookie Minicamp below!

Who are yinz looking forward to seeing the most on the field from these rookies? Leave your thoughts and comments below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Thanks for the pics!

Great answer slash as I want to see Moore as well, see what I did there........?

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Najee looks like a beast. So glad we picked him, and Pat Freirmuth will be an absolute great pick for us . He reminds me so much of Heath.

Najee looks like a beast. So glad we picked him, and Pat Freirmuth will be an absolute great pick for us . He reminds me so much of Heath.
He reminds me of a lesser version of Gronk. Like some type of infant or something.,🤔🥴🤫😁

I haven’t seen much from Coach these days. Don’t tell me he actually likes our draft this year or did Coolie ban him?

I haven’t seen much from Coach these days. Don’t tell me he actually likes our draft this year or did Coolie ban him?
Man you are so trying to jinx us.😁

Settle down Coolie! I hadn’t seen him bitching lately so thought something was up with him.

**** coolie

< unbans Cooch and inserts @Coach tag after every @steelhurt post >