• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden back to his ‘ol racist ways, again

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisianacongressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

How many more denigrating, racist remarks does he have to make before those he insults finally turn on him?

Devil's advocate; Or did he mean it like "he's my boy!" "My dawg!" "My homeslice"... I believe I've just dated myself with that slang. lol.

Yeah I absolutely hate the Biden administration, but I'm wondering the same as BC.

Devil's advocate; Or did he mean it like "he's my boy!" "My dawg!" "My homeslice"... I believe I've just dated myself with that slang. lol.
At his age and reduced mental capacity, I would be more inclined to think he is making a 1960 reference of “boy”

Maybe he meant it like this....

WGKfeCH.png

It was intended as "and boy does he know Louisiana. He wasn't calling him boy.

There would be no question what he meant if it were Trump that said it...or any politician with an R after his name for that matter.

Poor kids can be just as smart and talented as white kids.