• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden offers Pence an olive branch

Spike

Reaction score
Bleach the pool

Vice President Joe Biden offered an olive branch to Donald Trump's administration on Wednesday, meeting with Vice President-elect Mike Pence and offering his full support as the Indiana governor prepares to move to Washington.

The duo, along with Biden's wife, Jill, and Pence's wife, Karen, met for around two hours at the vice president's residence, having lunch and taking a tour of the home.

After the meeting, Biden jokingly said he would be available to Pence as "senior staff" as he makes his move from Indiana to DC.

"You can be smart and reject most of my ideas, but I think he will listen to some of them," Biden said, adding that he told Pence he was available to him 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/joe-biden-mike-pence/index.html

---------------------------------------

sadbiden.png

I'm sure Uncle Joe is sincere, and means well. I also know that Mike Pence will be a more cerebral VP.

Trump is Negan

Kneel *******

I'm sure Uncle Joe is sincere, and means well. I also know that Mike Pence will be a more cerebral VP.

We hope

Biden: ‘Not Worried’ Trump Administration Will Undo Everything Obama Accomplished

Vice President Joe Biden told reporters Wednesday outside the vice president’s residence that he’s “not worried” that the Trump administration will dismantle everything the Obama administration has accomplished.

“No, I’m not worried about it. Look, they ran on a platform they’re going to try to move. I think there’s a lot of things that were done where we can reach some accommodation,” Biden said

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ump-administration-will-undo-everything-obama

----------------------

Joe is feeling the pinch of power, coming around to our side. I’m not worried either.

“No, I’m not worried about it. Look, they ran on a platform they’re going to try to move. I think there’s a lot of things that were done where we can reach some accommodation,” Biden said.

"Tonto, we're surrounded by Indians!"
"What you mean 'we', white man?"