• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Big shock - Miss McConnell worried about tax cuts

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...rning-of-dangerous-debt-wants-tax-cut-offsets

Weird time to pretend to grow some gonads, you old woman looking like piece of ****. Step aside and let a businessman figure out the balance sheet.

Wow, almost like he can talk outta both sides of his mouth at the same time. Only in Washington is this kind of hypocrisy so blatant .

“I think this level of national debt is dangerous and unacceptable,” McConnell said, adding he hopes Congress doesn’t lose sight of that when it acts next year. “My preference on tax reform is that it be revenue neutral,” he said.

but but, I thought money was not the ...oh your donors....Oh Kay !

November 12, 2016
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says he has two main priorities as Congress wraps up its business: funding the government and passing a bill called the 21st Century Cures Act, which would boost funding of research at the National Institutes of Health.

The NIH budget has stagnated because of automatic budget cuts known as sequestration. A study published last year in Health Affairs concluded that most transformative drugs come from federally funded research, not from drug manufacturers, which cite research costs as a reason they need to make their higher profits than most other industries..

Screw her! I want my tax cuts! Especially the 20% business cut. Reduce debt by cutting all the wasteful spending on things like global warming research, aid to other countries and studying how lizards ****.