• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bikers for America are Terrible at Memes

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
So I was on Facebook and saw the Bikers for America's meme of the DNC asking "Anyone Else Notice, Not one American Flag"?

13680536_1259760250702354_891699995581429640_n.jpg

It was all over FB being shared by people screaming about how no flags are present on the stage, how the DNC are law breakers, and how they should all die in a fire.

All I did was look at the picture and I was able to see flags IN THAT MEME!

I Noticed 3 Flags copy.jpg

Come on people, we have enough crap to really care about, but if you want to get a no-flag meme right, make sure there aren't any flags on the damn stage first...

Do you know what the protocols for displaying the US flag are? Those flags if they are indeed flags and not painted parts of the background are barely noticeable. There are no flag displayed by the podium on the dais front and center.

Last edited:
both of you are correct. Those flags were displayed, but were removed once the speakers started blustering.

snopes?!? please

Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention

Myth-busting website Snopes flagrantly lied about the lack of visible American flags on the first day of the Democratic Convention, claiming an image from the second day of the convention was actually from the first day in an attempt to debunk a factual story

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/sn...ic-convention/

Come on people, we have enough crap to really care about, but if you want to get a no-flag meme right, make sure there aren't any flags on the damn stage first...

Yep, this is dumb.