• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'Bikers for Trump' will form 'wall of meat' to protect inauguration from protestors

Spike

Reaction score
Crack some snowflake skulls!

10,000 Bikers For Trump Will Arrive At Convention.

Bikers for Trump is a “patriotic” group ready to protect all Americans during inauguration weekend and that its roughly 200,000 members trust that law enforcement can do the job.

"We'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with our brothers and we'll be toe-to-toe with anyone that is going to break through any police barriers, that's going to be assaulting women, spitting on them, throwing things at them," Cox explained. "We are anticipating a peaceful transition of power."

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bikers.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...inauguration-but-ready-to-form-wall-meat.html

I am all for a peaceful transition of power...

But this sounds like a real ole fashion **** show in the making!

Popcorn here...get your popcorn...:popcorn1:

Bikers? Wall of meat?

Macho macho man!
I've got to be... a Macho man.
Macho macho man!

BEST
ELECTION / POST-ELECTION / PRE-INAUGURATION
EVER!!!

democrats.gif

The Leftys are cowards who will walk away at the first sign of actual resistance.

The Leftys are cowards who will walk away at the first sign of actual resistance.

I'm sure there will be paid agitators....Bring a nightstick, for those that resist..........ROLLING THUNDER

iu

Last edited: