• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bill Maher is right again

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve liked Maher for YEARS. I more times than not disagree with his view/perspective/ideology, but he doesn’t waiver and he will call our “his side” every time it’s needed. He doesn’t blindly cow-tow the party line for the sake of the party.

Bill Maher is a classical liberal, not one of these brain dead woke zombies that the Dem Party has become. Dave Rubin is another one that has taken the red pill, and can now see reality.

What happened was a far left shift in liberal politics that moved the center right… party agendas flip flop every decade or two… but sometimes an overzealous move left or right alienates the center and pushes the “moderate” viewpoint off center…

Maher is a standard liberal but even left leaning moderates are swinging some support to what is currently viewed as conservative viewpoints because the liberal viewpoints might have swung the pendulum too far left

It’s common… there will be a correction coming soon, maybe even an over correction, then the regular left will be setting the agenda there and it will go back to normal…

A bunch of groups are taking a run at control right now… and remember the Democratic party is a lightly threaded quilt of groups that mostly are incompatible with their main agendas… eventually you see dissent starting when some of the extremists viewpoints start getting championed… it would be no different than when the religious right started forcing overly conservative Points of faith on people through the government and there is a moderate revolt to the left… only its a little more extreme than normal right now

Maher is a limousine liberal who simply likes to hear himself talk. Yeah, he gets a couple things right here and there, but I'd bet dollars to donuts he'd sell out his own family to not have to suffer one single ounce of pain.

Now Dave Rubin - definitely seems like a decent man.