• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bill Maher

Maher calls out his own side when he's sees them being stupid because he doesn't want them to lose the whole enchilada.

Maher has taken quite a few conservative views lately. Even the libs have cried foul.
Like the old saying goes "If you're not a liberal at the age of 20 you've got no heart, and if you're not a conservative by the age of 30 you've got no brain.

Maher seems to be a late bloomer.

Last edited:
Maher has taken quite a few conservative views lately. Even the libs have cried foul.
Like the old saying goes "If you're not a liberal at the age of 20 you've got no heard, and if you're not a conservative by the age of 30 you've got no brain.

Maher seems to be a late bloomer.
These are not liberals. They're far left of them. Like if a liberal and a communist had a baby, but they drank,smoked,did heroin,crack,meth and acid for the entire pregnancy.

That's what we have now.

These are not liberals. They're far left of them. Like if a liberal and a communist had a baby, but they drank,smoked,did heroin,crack,meth and acid for the entire pregnancy.

That's what we have now.

Agree. It is the far left that we need to fear, they know exactly what they're doing. Liberals are just stupid.

The most profound statement on this was made by Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz:

“As a liberal, as an American, and as a Jew, I far more fear the left than the right.” Dear liberals: Conservatives are not your enemy. The left is.

And yet he just recently said that he will still vote DemocRAT. **** Bill Maher.

Reactions: JMM
And yet he just recently said that he will still vote DemocRAT. **** Bill Maher.
Maher is trying to save his party from going down the rabbit hole but it's probably too late. He would never vote Republican though.

Maher is trying to save his party from going down the rabbit hole but it's probably too late. He would never vote Republican though.
He is a moderate liberal. He was slightly left-center of the party two decades ago and in that time the party has drifted so far left that people think he has conservative viewpoints lol… he is where he always was.. perspectives just shifted. Moderate conservatives now look far right. True moderates have been displaced by the working class moderate liberals in the middle. Its why Elon Musk ******* about being called conservative now all the time

He is a moderate liberal. He was slightly left-center of the party two decades ago and in that time the party has drifted so far left that people think he has conservative viewpoints lol… he is where he always was.. perspectives just shifted. Moderate conservatives now look far right. True moderates have been displaced by the working class moderate liberals in the middle. Its why Elon Musk ******* about being called conservative now all the time
Elon Musk's graph from a couple weeks ago:

FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM

Eh. I don’t care what he votes. He has the platform and his viewpoints are out for the public to see. That’s all that’s really needed is reasonable viewpoints.

If people need a celebrity to tell them which party to vote. Then they are obviously sheep being led to the slaughter.

I value Mahers opinions. But I don’t vote democrat and won’t hold his voting preferences against him

Eh. I don’t care what he votes. He has the platform and his viewpoints are out for the public to see. That’s all that’s really needed is reasonable viewpoints.

If people need a celebrity to tell them which party to vote. Then they are obviously sheep being led to the slaughter.

I value Mahers opinions. But I don’t vote democrat and won’t hold his voting preferences against him

Which sadly is true, and it is rampant.
Stupid, ill-informed, and misled people vote demonrat which makes me care how they vote because I care about this nation.

The best spot on quote I've read that relates to that:

31df56b9ed6142a5c2ea8d70eae2d53cf5b5a07fd21f0117661c7a45e28352c0-1.jpg

Then there's this *******.
I never once watched his show, but because of the channel he's on I can't avoid his promo commercials.

It was Trump this, Trump that, every ******* time.
Now Biden is president.
Given all the material Biden provides, you don't hear a ****** peep out of this twerp.

p11830638-b-v13-al.jpg

Then there's this *******.
I never once watched his show, but because of the channel he's on I can't avoid his promo commercials.

It was Trump this, Trump that, every ******* time.
Now Biden is president.
Given all the material Biden provides, you don't hear a ****** peep out of this twerp.

p11830638-b-v13-al.jpg
Jon stewart was a pretty solid liberal and he would be mocking Biden relentlessly… don’t get me wrong, he’d get more pleasure out of a good Trump or Bush takedown, but nobody was off limits before

Which sadly is true, and it is rampant.
Stupid, ill-informed, and misled people vote demonrat which makes me care how they vote because I care about this nation.

The best spot on quote I've read that relates to that:

31df56b9ed6142a5c2ea8d70eae2d53cf5b5a07fd21f0117661c7a45e28352c0-1.jpg
Yep. It’s been that way for a decade. Maybe even a bit longer. Lack of critical thinking and people need someone to guide them.

Maher knows the Dem's are killing the middle class and losing the latino vote. You can kiss the mid terms good bye Dems. He might be a liberal, but he's a comedically honest one.

Why do Americans listen to late night political propagandists disguised as " comedians"? Why does anyone believe the NY times with their reporting ( or non reporting) shenanigans?