• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bishop Gets It On Immigration

Speaking of Russian brides

Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami

MIAMI — Lured by the charm of little Havana or the glamour of South Beach, some 15 million tourists visit Miami every year.

But for a growing number of Russian women, the draw isn't sunny beaches or pulsing nightclubs. It's U.S. citizenship for their newborn children.

In Moscow, it's a status symbol to have a Miami-born baby, and social media is full of Russian women boasting of their little americantsy.

"It's really common," said Ekaterina Kuznetsova, 29. "When I was taking the plane to come here, it was not only me. It was four or five women flying here."

Ekaterina was one of dozens of Russian birth tourists NBC News spoke to over the past four months about a round-trip journey that costs tens of thousands of dollars and takes them away from home for weeks or months.

Why do they come?

"American passport is a big plus for the baby. Why not?" Olesia Reshetova, 31, told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/birth-tourism-brings-russian-baby-boom-miami-n836121

Pontiff is not gonna be happy about this. But kudos to Negri for showing some sanity in the church leadership.

Speaking of Russian brides

Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami

MIAMI — Lured by the charm of little Havana or the glamour of South Beach, some 15 million tourists visit Miami every year.

But for a growing number of Russian women, the draw isn't sunny beaches or pulsing nightclubs. It's U.S. citizenship for their newborn children.

In Moscow, it's a status symbol to have a Miami-born baby, and social media is full of Russian women boasting of their little americantsy.

"It's really common," said Ekaterina Kuznetsova, 29. "When I was taking the plane to come here, it was not only me. It was four or five women flying here."

Ekaterina was one of dozens of Russian birth tourists NBC News spoke to over the past four months about a round-trip journey that costs tens of thousands of dollars and takes them away from home for weeks or months.

Why do they come?

"American passport is a big plus for the baby. Why not?" Olesia Reshetova, 31, told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/birth-tourism-brings-russian-baby-boom-miami-n836121

This post is useless without pictures, but at least I still get the ads when I login here.

Add pregnant Russian women to the restricted list.

Russia, Slovenia, what’s the difference? Trump wouldn’t have been able to get his mail order bride delivered.

Libs are stroking out

Joan-Walsh-CNN-1-11-18.jpg

Joan Walsh: “I Don’t Know” if I’d Rather Live in Haiti or Norway

National Review’s Rich Lowry asked lefty Joan Walsh whether she’d rather live in Haiti or Norway, Walsh responded:

“I don’t know, I don’t know. I haven’t been to either place.”

http://finkelblogger.com/2018/01/11/joan-walsh-i-dont-know-if-id-rather-live-in-haiti-or-norway/

=============================

Oh c'mon Joan, u wouldn't last 5 minutes on the streets of Haiti at night

I’ll take Norway. Haiti has the AIDS and voodoo.

Last edited:
The libtard meltdown over "shithole countries" is spectacular! So triggered...

Driving my Libtard friends on FB crazy because I said I agreed with the Prez 110%.

If your country is a corrupt narco-republic with no electricity or indoor plumbing, it might be a shithole.

Driving my Libtard friends on FB crazy because I said I agreed with the Prez 110%.

If your country is a corrupt narco-republic with no electricity or indoor plumbing, it might be a shithole.

Trump is trying to deny it now, but nobody will back him up - Democrat or Republican. Maybe he is just trying to rally his supporters. Shitholes - there’s some irony there.

Can you imagine the language used by Johnson or others backinthe day in closed door negotiations? I dont give a flying **** what was said by either side no matter how derogatory when the door is closed just get **** done and leave what is said in the heat of the moment in those meeting in those meetings or don’t ******* attend anymore. I am ******* sick of the ******* ***** *** fake offense these vulgar ***** ***** about.

Last edited:
Once again, liberals take Trump "literally" and don't give a **** about the underlying message.

He's is 100% correct. And I have said this time and time again here and not one of the bullshit liberals that trolls this message board answers me.

If we all agree that we want 1 million immigrants into our country. And we all agree that people from ALL OVER want to come here. Why on earth would I choose one from the Middle East or Muslim Africa where civil unrest and extremism run rampant vs. someone from Europe or Mexico?

Why? If they are ALL the same in your eyes, if all our worthy equally, then picking favorites is fine. There is limited space so let's bring the ones with the GREATEST chance of safety into our country first.

Liberals just can't answer that question. Ever.

Why on earth would I choose one from the Middle East or Muslim Africa where civil unrest and extremism run rampant vs. someone from Europe or Mexico?
Because most of them will be at least somewhat dependent on government programs and will vote Democrat to keep the gravy train coming.

Trump can be brash, but these people are lying to themselves if they think these countries don't need some work and that they'd prefer immigration from other countries.

26230764_10215960469151466_8333213969142218020_n.jpg

Because most of them will be at least somewhat dependent on government programs and will vote Democrat to keep the gravy train coming.

Yep.

Expand that dependent voting block.

Prior to 1965 they wouldn't have been allowed in because they don't share our common values. Thanks Teddy.

So it sounds as if the term "shithole" was implied, not spoken...which imo is about the same but shows how everything is overblown when it comes to trump and why the Dems are going to have negative trump burnout at the worse possible time