• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bla k Lives Matter:Stop calling police or we'll shut your business down.

Wow watch the tweeted video. Holy ****!

Saw that, it's absolutely ridiculous. Where is the Law & Order, Mr. President? Where are Patriots in our government right now? I thought that this was a good insight into shutting this **** down, but it would be nice to see some action:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When you watch these rioters closely, they are a puny bunch. Their aggression is driven by the inaction of the authorities. It takes very little force to disperse them. It’s like scattering roaches. You apply the repellent, and the roaches run for their lives <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Antifa?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Antifa</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Riots?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Riots</a></p>— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) <a href="https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1277264221294731264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Saw that, it's absolutely ridiculous. Where is the Law & Order, Mr. President? Where are Patriots in our government right now? I thought that this was a good insight into shutting this **** down, but it would be nice to see some action:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When you watch these rioters closely, they are a puny bunch. Their aggression is driven by the inaction of the authorities. It takes very little force to disperse them. It’s like scattering roaches. You apply the repellent, and the roaches run for their lives <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Antifa?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Antifa</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Riots?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Riots</a></p>— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) <a href="https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1277264221294731264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A couple adults with fire extinguishers maybe ?

jlx8cfhwn7241.jpg

Where is the Law & Order, Mr. President? Where are Patriots in our government right now?

Personally, and I know this won't be popular here, but the President is lost. He doesn't know what to do, because he is basically powerless over individual states and there is really nothing he can do. On top of that he has been so combative with practically everyone that even when he extends an olive branch, no one wants it. Congress (Republicans and Democrats) seem content to let him drown on his own. Watching his interview over the weekend, he looks and sounds defeated. He is worried he is going to lose because some people don't love him enough.

As for the rest of the government? They are dead, basically. Republicans, anyway. The Dems are out there spewing as much inflammatory nonsense as they can muster to keep fanning the flames of racial hatred. Republicans are hiding from the public, hoping they don't get called racists. And they are all fiddling while Rome burns. Gonna be interesting times between now and November 3rd.

Personally, and I know this won't be popular here, but the President is lost. He doesn't know what to do, because he is basically powerless over individual states and there is really nothing he can do. On top of that he has been so combative with practically everyone that even when he extends an olive branch, no one wants it. Congress (Republicans and Democrats) seem content to let him drown on his own. Watching his interview over the weekend, he looks and sounds defeated. He is worried he is going to lose because some people don't love him enough.

As for the rest of the government? They are dead, basically. Republicans, anyway. The Dems are out there spewing as much inflammatory nonsense as they can muster to keep fanning the flames of racial hatred. Republicans are hiding from the public, hoping they don't get called racists. And they are all fiddling while Rome burns. Gonna be interesting times between now and November 3rd.

This writing should be sent (urgently) to the White House.

Dead, or hamstrung? I honestly don't know. I do know that the dems have made the USA the enemy, and are going hard after it.

This is what a dying country looks like.

At least he is finally trying to stop these ingrates from tearing monuments down and hopefully catching and sending them to prison. I honestly can't see how anyone could not be lost at the state of our current society. It makes absolutely no sense to me that's for sure.

Dead, or hamstrung? I honestly don't know. I do know that the dems have made the USA the enemy, and are going hard after it.

They're not hamstrung. They could come out and say whatever they want, whenever they want. They're afraid, and that being the case, they might as well be dead because they are serving no one. Always hand-wringing rather than standing up for what is right. I have a bad feeling that come November, the senate will be lost. Lose that, the country is lost. If it wasn't going to harm so many people, I wouldn't feel bad about it one bit.

If there really is a silent majority in this country, they better stand up soon or there isn't going to be an America left. Waiting until November to vote is a losing proposition.

Local protection and enforcement of law and order is the responsibility of the Governors and Mayors. They need to have the police or Guard or beat the **** out of these punks and arrest them, without caring about who might get offended by it.

Homie don't play that game. You know for the right price I'll put together an antifa fuckup brigade. Bunch of ******* getting pushed around by those little twats .

All of this is meant to demoralize. That's the purpose of psyops. And to target and polarize/put Trump on an island in the minds of independent and female voters -- Alinsky 101. Make them think to themselves, "I just want it all to go away."

As if these forces will calm down once they control the levers of power. Then it will be revenge time.

Last edited:
They're not hamstrung. They could come out and say whatever they want, whenever they want. They're afraid, and that being the case, they might as well be dead because they are serving no one. Always hand-wringing rather than standing up for what is right.

Isn't that being hamstrung?

I have a bad feeling that come November, the senate will be lost. Lose that, the country is lost. If it wasn't going to harm so many people, I wouldn't feel bad about it one bit.

If there really is a silent majority in this country, they better stand up soon or there isn't going to be an America left. Waiting until November to vote is a losing proposition.

Have you noticed that the media ENTIRELY ignores the Senate anymore? I have a feeling that this is the plan.

I'll say it again - This is what a dying nation looks like.

So how do the relatively few gun control advocates on this forum now feel about the relentless lie that citizens don't need guns because "the police will protect you"? We see time and again, over and over and over and over, from the riots in 1968 to the Rodney King riots in LA in 1992, to the Ferguson riots, the Baltimore riots, to the most recent riots covering at least 15 cities, that the police will not protect property. Hell, the police won't protect a ******* police station.

The police will not protect people. People by the dozens are beaten up and attacked and the police do NO-THING.

The police will not protect your life. 13 now murdered as part of the most recent riots, 63 murdered in the Rodney King riots.

And now the bleating, stupid, inane, asinine calls for the police to be defunded, i.e., for less police and more giveaways of taxpayer dollars to the government class that feeds off the rotting corpse of the taxpayer and the victim class that has already been paid $20 trillion.

So gun control advocates, care to explain to me why citizens don't need "weapons of war" like semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold more than 10 rounds?? Please, explain it to me, when I see first-hand, time and again, where armed citizens protected their lives and property from the disgusting scum that are the rioters and looters, and the diseased politicians gladly taking a knee and surrendering to the mob very soon thereafter whine when the mob attacks their home.

First, Rome isn't burning. Not yet. For 99% of us, the **** that goes down in minority neighborhoods has no bearing on our day-to-day activities. From a Republican point of view, cities are Democrat run. Let them figure out their own answers.

Fiddling might just be the best course of action. At least in the short term. Anything you say, any logical disagreement, any difference of opinion to the "mob" right now gets you nothing but ridicule.

When the mob is on the warpath, it is often best to play defense and wait it out. This "protest" isn't going to last forever. Covid is starting to take over the news cycle again.

I see no meaningful legislation on this from Washington. Congressmen see too easy and divisive an issue before an election to compromise.

So how do the relatively few gun control advocates on this forum now feel about the relentless lie that citizens don't need guns because "the police will protect you"? We see time and again, over and over and over and over, from the riots in 1968 to the Rodney King riots in LA in 1992, to the Ferguson riots, the Baltimore riots, to the most recent riots covering at least 15 cities, that the police will not protect property. Hell, the police won't protect a ******* police station.

The police will not protect people. People by the dozens are beaten up and attacked and the police do NO-THING.

The police will not protect your life. 13 now murdered as part of the most recent riots, 63 murdered in the Rodney King riots.

And now the bleating, stupid, inane, asinine calls for the police to be defunded, i.e., for less police and more giveaways of taxpayer dollars to the government class that feeds off the rotting corpse of the taxpayer and the victim class that has already been paid $20 trillion.

So gun control advocates, care to explain to me why citizens don't need "weapons of war" like semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold more than 10 rounds?? Please, explain it to me, when I see first-hand, time and again, where armed citizens protected their lives and property from the disgusting scum that are the rioters and looters, and the diseased politicians gladly taking a knee and surrendering to the mob very soon thereafter whine when the mob attacks their home.

If our government is going to allow "violent mobs" under the guise of "right of assembly", then I absolutely agree with you any restrictions on magazine size should be moot. 10 bullets most certainly will not be enough in a bad situation against the mob. To defend your home or your business.

First, Rome isn't burning. Not yet. For 99% of us, the **** that goes down in minority neighborhoods has no bearing on our day-to-day activities. From a Republican point of view, cities are Democrat run. Let them figure out their own answers.

Fiddling might just be the best course of action. At least in the short term. Anything you say, any logical disagreement, any difference of opinion to the "mob" right now gets you nothing but ridicule.
Bingo. And also called a racist. I'm convinced the Dems want to bait Trump into going after blacks with dogs and fire hoses.

It's racist to hold black people to white standards of behavior.

If our government is going to allow "violent mobs" under the guise of "right of assembly", then I absolutely agree with you any restrictions on magazine size should be moot. 10 bullets most certainly will not be enough in a bad situation against the mob. To defend your home or your business.

You never know when you need more

giphy.gif

You shoot a few in the front they'll scatter like roaches looking for dark places.