• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BLM - the most peaceful movement ever spawned - calls for Trump to be killed

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://buzzfeedi.com/black-lives-matter-activist-kalen-rahim-needs-gangsters-to-kill-donald-trump/

Black Lives Matter activist Kalen Rahim needs gangsters to kill Donald Trump

Kalen Rahim, allegedly a Black Lives Topic activist, generally known as for the dying of Donald Trump on Twitter. The Lady apparently did little good for the popularity of the group she claims to represent and labored terribly in opposition to herself by taking to social media collectively together with her hate for the GOP presidential candidate. On Friday, Mad International Information and a number of various media assets talked about that Rahim posted on Twitter by the use of @Kaleen_R. She posted her threatening request for gangsters to kill Trump by posting closing week:

black-lives-topic-activist-kalen-rahim-wants-gangsters-to-kill-donald-trump-5652f8166976d.jpg

All you Worcester gangsters and what not. You clearly have a mission on Wednesday. Kill Donald Trump.

Following the Twitter posting, a neighborhood weblog named TurtleBoy Sports activities inside the Worcester home got wind of the existence-threatening tweet and publicized it by reporting on it. Worcester, Massachusetts, that’s the second largest metropolis in New England is situated roughly FORTY miles west of Boston which is the most important metropolis in New England. the situation did an in depth report on the feminine Black Lives Matter activist. the rules included her actions within the #BlackLivesMatter protests in Massachusetts and previous that befell prior to now 12 months. the factor moreover revealed how the Black Lives Matter group meant to disrupt a Trump search recommendation from to the realm.

The Woman ’s company, Uncover Expertise, got hold of the story and did what any good employer expectantly might do. The agency fired Rahim for threatening a life on social media. Even Because it sounds logical that the corporate may obtain this, Rahim reportedly has had grave worry over being fired. actually, she often known as the police to complain concerning the web site on-line that stated on her message to kill Trump because it led to her dropping her job. It isn ’t clear why she thinks reporting on a hazard to kill a presidential candidate – or another person for that matter – isn ’t allowed.

On-Line, it seems that a hyperlink to an 18-12 months-vintage woman named Kalem Rahim has been disengaged on the Uncover Capability website. Furthermore, it’s being said that her Twitter account not has public get right of entry to. However Even So shedding her job, police contacted the secret Service about Rahim threatening Trump. The Identify Of The Recreation Service, definitely, took the danger fairly significantly. In response, sellers have been dispatched to her home and to her former company ’s office. All in all, there was tightened safety at Trump ’s journey and he was as soon as not killed by means of any gangsters as Rahim requested.

Rope, tree. Oppps is my comment racist, or equally matching.

If I'm in the Trump campaign I file a police report and press charges since I've been threatened.

I will never vote for Trump, but this is beyond the pale.

When I read the thread title, I thought to myself, "Why would the Bureau of Land Management want Trump killed??"

BLM, apparently, wants every white conservative killed. See Clive Bundy. See Oregon.

What the **** is the author's first language? That was painful to read.

Anyway, hopefully Kalen is getting the attention she deserves from the Secret Service.

What the **** is the author's first language? That was painful to read.

Anyway, hopefully Kalen is getting the attention she deserves from the Secret Service.

Seriously....I couldn't even get through it. They should just change the name of their little club to "Only black lives matter" and just get it over with.

That is grounds for imprisonment. Put that piece of **** behind bars immediately.

http://madworldnews.com/beyonce-place-racist-half-time/

Watch the video in the attached link. Jonathan Gentry puts Beyonce in her rightful place.

Who is this clown ? And Beyoncé gives no ***** about this youtube sensationalized glorified pastor...

Gentry is Fox News blanket of blowhardness and self aggrandized validity. Anytime they want to feel validated in their views on the black community and the agenda, they roll out this WWE ranting Yosemite Sam voice impersonator. This dude has zero clues and a bounty of bullshit to speak. Hes given airtime by Fox so it does benefit his youtube page and gains his church's exposure at least.

Who is this clown ? And Beyoncé gives no ***** about this youtube sensationalized glorified pastor...

Gentry is Fox News blanket of blowhardness and self aggrandized validity. Anytime they want to feel validated in their views on the black community and the agenda, they roll out this WWE ranting Yosemite Sam voice impersonator. This dude has zero clues and a bounty of bullshit to speak. Hes given airtime by Fox so it does benefit his youtube page and gains his church's exposure at least.

In other words he aint down with the struggle. He is an Uncle Tom and a House N*gger.

This is why cops sometimes have a itchy trigger finger. After watching this, I have a hard time blaming cops for acting like ******** when they pull over a black guy...

Yep and times about up. We be done with cowboys and Indians. There's a new attitude brewing.

This is why cops sometimes have a itchy trigger finger. After watching this, I have a hard time blaming cops for acting like ******** when they pull over a black guy...

In all fairness, cops should be concerned with rednecks , as well.

In all fairness, cops should be concerned with rednecks , as well.

Agree 100%. It's not a black/white issue. I'd say it partly a gun issue, but people here don't want to hear that. But it also proves how difficult it is to make that call when anyone could be carrying a gun at any time. To just say cops should show restraint and use a gun only as a last resort should watch that video sometime and tell me, in a matter of seconds, how cops are supposed to do that without ever making a mistake.

It doesn't add up.

You wanna know how to not have the cops make mistakes? ******* do what they tell you the first time. Keep your hands where they can see them. And show them respect because they are carrying firearms. Policemen are lethal weapons. You treat them carefully or something bad could happen. It's part of how citizens should view police officers in general. They are the hand of God. You don't **** with them.