• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bomma Opens Restaurant

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ding ding ding. Winner! I can here it now.. the food sucked but we were fighting 2 wars.... blah blah b lah

That actually would be pretty funny if it actually went down that way. In the menus, have it written "And If You Don't Like the Food, You Can Blame Boooooshhhhhh"

Does he really have a stake in this or is it just Disney capitalizing on his name?

Kind of like, hey we want to name this place Boma, and we'll get the check in the mail every month.

Does he really have a stake in this or is it just Disney capitalizing on his name?

Kind of like, hey we want to name this place Boma, and we'll get the check in the mail every month.

That's a good question. Unless Boma means something else in Swahili or somethin'

I couldn't help myself.....

A boma is a livestock enclosure, stockade, corral, small fort or a district government office and community used in many parts of the African Great Lakes region, as well as Central and Southern Africa. It is particularly associated with community decision making. It is incorporated into many African languages, as well as colonial varieties of English, French and German.

Last edited:

Advertisement
Hungry? First try out our new restaurant at Disneyworld - Bomma's ...then if you like your restaurant, you can keep your restaurant!.

739918214c0d2abb04fbd52fe15e088b.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Build your own salad at Bomma's famous salad bar!*

739918214c0d2abb04fbd52fe15e088b.jpg

* You didn't build that salad though, it took roads to get it there, and farmers to grow it.

Last edited:
Boma is a Swahili term, what does this restaurant have to do with Obama?

Boma is a Swahili term, what does this restaurant have to do with Obama?

You're disrespecting FBP and pronouncing his name wrong. His biggest fans call Him "Bomma".