• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bomma Picking More Winners And Losers

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
if this **** is true (and I believe that it is) then we should find a really big oak tree and hang every last ************ that is involved with this from the highest branch.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
unreal, can we un ban Polamalu to find out what the true logic is behind all of this? Goodbye America, it was a good ride.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
We are now officially a dictatorship.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We are now officially a dictatorship.

We have been for years, this **** is just coming to light now. Gotta love social media & the interwebs.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. They will never impeach FBP. Most of the government employees are on the same page and same agenda as Bomma and they'll take a bullet for him. Just like Lois Lerner. She WILL go to jail before she'll take anyone else down with her.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
yay. we're getting more than we bargained for!

http://toprightnews.com/?p=4481

The flood of contagious illegal aliens has other Border Patrol agents sounding the alarm:

“U.S. Border Patrol agents are worried that what’s coming over into the U.S. could harm everyone. “This time the focus is not on the women and children that are crossing over in droves. “Agents are worrying about a viral outbreak. “We are sending people everywhere. The average person doesn’t know what’s going on down here,” said Border Patrol agent and Rio Grande Valley Union representative Chris Cabrera.

“Our Border Patrol agents check on us all the time and they told us about the outbreak of scabies,” Garcia said. “Cabrera says the sickness doesn’t stop at scabies. “We are starting to see chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, we are starting to see different viruses,” Cabrera said.

“Garcia believes the viruses are not confined to the detention center. Not long ago, a group of border-crossers came knocking on his door. “It was a 7-month-old baby. It was shaking, it had a fever,” Garcia said.

Dozens of Border Patrol agents have already contracted scabies and he fears it will spread quickly.

“It’s contagious, we are transporting people to different parts of the state and different parts of the country,” Cabrera said.”

Below: Victims of “scabies”, a parasitic skin disease being spread by illegal aliens in Texas.

scabies-victims.png

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Racist. Keeping those children from entering the country and having access to the wonderful BommaCare.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Racist. Keeping those children from entering the country and having access to the wonderful BommaCare.

You can no longer deny care to one with a pre-existing conidition........even if that pre-existing condition is that they are not an American citizen.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

I watched one of those stupid news magazines on CNN and they basically called the guest a liar for saying these illegals were bringing disease into our country. I mean come on. If you support amnesty, fair enough. But this **** is a serious problem, regardless of your politics. If one party supports something, the other will lie cheat and steal to oppose it, consequences be damned. I mean you can support or oppose keeping these kids in America without flat out lying to support your position. It is downright shameful what politics in America has become.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
George Washington would be leading troops in the field by now.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I doubt George would fight children. Besides in Georges day, they wanted more citizens and slaves.
Him and Thomas Jefferson probably would have been fighting to get them to work at their estates.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
The founders invented forced illegal immigration. They went to Africa, forced people on boats and brought them here to work for free.
Didn't even bother with having them apply for visas. lol lol lol

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
A little know fact is George and Tom were big supporters of a federal minimum wage.
Just so long as that wage was zero.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The founders invented forced illegal immigration. They went to Africa, forced people on boats and brought them here to work for free.
you're a goddamn simpleton. Please, tell us more. And include a heaping helping of white man guilt.

Vader

Reaction score

You're so ******* stupid that you don't even know that they were sold into slavery by tribal leaders. Africa was full of slaves... slaves of the black man.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
You're so ******* stupid that you don't even know that they were sold into slavery by tribal leaders. Africa was full of slaves... slaves of the black man.
What, your school didn't teach you that Thomas Jefferson led the fleet to Africa to bring back all those black women? Why do you think half the blacks in this country are named Jefferson or Washington? That's no accident. /21 /Polo

Danger, danger when you taste brown sugar, Louie knew just where he stood.

xjx

Reaction score
Human trafficking (slavery) has been going on since the beginning of time. Still goes on today. Slavery was going on in the americas long before the declaration of independence was signed.