• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bout time these ******* manned up.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting weary of the JV team running around, pulling down statues here and there. Bunch a pansies if you ask me.

When is one of these moronic groups going to get the balls to go after the greatest symbol of white supremacy in the U.S. of A.?

That's right, Washington Monument... you're days are NOT numbered because these ******* don't have the game or the conviction.

(popping popcorn...)

(for those who didn't get it right off the bat, imagine surrounding all with [sarcasm-font]

I visited The Georgia Guidestones yesterday while in the area/Lake Russell. With as much NWO graffiti as that place gets, I'm surprised no one has tried yet.

Of course, "Patriot" types pretty much have respect for things others have sculpted or built -- even if vehemently disagree with reducing world's population down to 500,000,000.

Last edited:
You know, as abhorrent as I find the erasure of history that is occurring across the country right now, I kind of admire the left in one regard. They know how to mobilize and get people in the streets to protest. Right, wrong or indifferent, they go out and fight for what they believe in.

Conservatives? Conservatives mostly sit around talking about being the silent majority and waiting for an idiot like Trump to save them. Further, the fact that the Republican party "leadership" has said and done nothing for fear of being called a racist tells me all I need to know about the party as a whole; a bunch of spineless, dickless cucks.

I will vote 3rd party this year. I am tired of my vote going to incompetent, self-serving boobs that do nothing but talk. One side is cheering on this nonsense, and the other is hiding in fear. Neither side is serving us. **** 'em both.

1XKM4Zj.jpg

Funny how that works huh ?

This one is so true that I had to look hard to see if I recognized any of them little ********.

bKsCnNa.png

You know, as abhorrent as I find the erasure of history that is occurring across the country right now, I kind of admire the left in one regard. They know how to mobilize and get people in the streets to protest. Right, wrong or indifferent, they go out and fight for what they believe in.

Conservatives? Conservatives mostly sit around talking about being the silent majority and waiting for an idiot like Trump to save them. Further, the fact that the Republican party "leadership" has said and done nothing for fear of being called a racist tells me all I need to know about the party as a whole; a bunch of spineless, dickless cucks.

I will vote 3rd party this year. I am tired of my vote going to incompetent, self-serving boobs that do nothing but talk. One side is cheering on this nonsense, and the other is hiding in fear. Neither side is serving us. **** 'em both.

I can't argue with this Sarge, Conservatives are letting this happen. Everyone that "loves this country" is sitting back, stomping their feet and are doing it from their couch. No balls to stand up to them, so it's going to go on and on. I don't see organized groups to protect the monuments. On the other hand, they are so affraid to be labeled a racist or not woke with BLM, they will continue to be silent.

I can't argue with this Sarge, Conservatives are letting this happen. Everyone that "loves this country" is sitting back, stomping their feet and are doing it from their couch. No balls to stand up to them, so it's going to go on and on. I don't see organized groups to protect the monuments. On the other hand, they are so affraid to be labeled a racist or not woke with BLM, they will continue to be silent.

I bet you they will vote however.....

Democrats are the party of the emotional now. Republicans have long memories....

While I agree with most of what you say, until a 3rd party has a legitimate chance of winning, I will vote for the lesser of the two evils. Also realizing until enough people do vote 3rd party, nothing will change.
But the thought of letting the leftists gain complete control is overwhelming to me, and I will vote accordingly in an attempt to keep that from happening.

While I agree with most of what you say, until a 3rd party has a legitimate chance of winning, I will vote for the lesser of the two evils. Also realizing until enough people do vote 3rd party, nothing will change.
But the thought of letting the leftists gain complete control is overwhelming to me, and I will vote accordingly in an attempt to keep that from happening.

10000%

Good points here. Both sides have good ideas, it's just too bad there are no independent thinkers and just about everyone votes along party lines otherwise there could be some very good things accomplished. There is some good and bad associated with these current protests and there are some positive changes being made. Out of curiosity, who are the other "candidates" running? I think if there were more intelligent, charismatic options wanting to change the system, more people would be on board with voting that way.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent.....

6:46 AM - Jun 23, 2020

Good points here. Both sides have good ideas, it's just too bad there are no independent thinkers and just about everyone votes along party lines otherwise there could be some very good things accomplished. There is some good and bad associated with these current protests and there are some positive changes being made. Out of curiosity, who are the other "candidates" running? I think if there were more intelligent, charismatic options wanting to change the system, more people would be on board with voting that way.

Neither side will allow a true third party considering the current parties are like a Siamese twin attached at the trunk sharing the same organs but with two heads spouting off different talking points. That's all the Dems and Reps have right now......talking points as they both do not a ******* thing for the people. The left going full blown whack job and the republicans trying to hold on to the "conservative" title when they haven't been actual conservatives for a long time.

I'm on board for third party. We need actual conservative thinkers and doers........but this should start at the local level. These people need to be in the communities actually talking and listening. Getting out there and meaning what you say. Nothing gets solved correctly on the federal level......and I mean nothing.

Rant over.

Then there's this -

https://trib.com/news/local/casper/casper-residents-with-guns-patrol-downtown-after-day-of-protests/article_1b2b507b-eb4e-5ef2-967e-41eac3e7b1b4.html

Casper residents with guns patrol downtown after day of protests
Morgan Hughes Jun 3, 2020

Several groups of armed Casper residents patrolled downtown on Wednesday night following a day of protests against police brutality.

The groups, which consisted of mostly men, were gathered throughout the downtown area. Some sat in front of businesses. Others lingered at David Street Station, where the march began hours earlier.

The armed residents told a reporter they were not there to disrupt additional protests, but rather to protect downtown should things escalate.

Josh Wheeler, a Wyoming candidate for U.S. Senate, stood armed with a long gun on a corner downtown among maybe five or six others, to be "better safe than sorry," he said.

Wheeler supports the rights of protesters to demonstrate, but was worried that there was the potential that protesters from earlier in the day could return downtown and start damaging property.

His largest concern was the threat of outside influences wanting to agitate things. All the protesters the Star-Tribune interviewed earlier said they were Casper residents.

Otis Blume said the group was planning to hang out downtown just to observe and report, and step in if need be.

“A bunch of guys are worried about our town,” Bloom said, pointing to the destruction that has occurred during protests in major cities across the U.S. in the last week.

Although there were several groups of armed residents, they said they were entirely unrelated from one another and organized independently.

All of the men the Star-Tribune spoke with Wednesday night said they were not affiliated with any organization, but rather just groups of friends all seemingly with the same idea.

A variety of armed bystanders also attended the protest earlier in the day. Some were there to protect the rights of the protesters themselves, they said. Others wound up in verbal altercations with those marching for George Floyd.

Armed Citizens Downtown
Khyler Cunliffe and John Creamer, right, walk around downtown Casper Wednesday while carrying firearms as a way of deterring potential looters following the protests against police brutality.

Cayla Nimmo, Star-Tribune
John Creamer, armed with a small handgun in a holster at his side, patrolled Second Street downtown Wednesday night dressed in a cutoff T-shirt with “Freedom Chasers” printed across the front. He was accompanied by a young man who was also armed with a larger firearm slung across his chest.

“People were making comments that after dark these businesses weren’t safe,” Creamer said.

A family in a white SUV pulled into a parking spot behind them, and a man and his daughter got out to thank the men for what they were doing, and to take a photo. A handful of others honked or yelled encouragement to the men as they passed from vehicles.

Creamer said the businesses downtown have already struggled for three months, and property damage could ruin them.

“There were a lot of us who heard rumors things would be violent,” he said, adding that he’d had a brush with one hostile person earlier in the night. He said they were out to support "All Lives Matter."

Buster Morgan, Shane Ogden and Rick McComsey stood amid a gathering of maybe 10 others near David Street Station, another group concerned about the potential for property damage downtown.

Morgan and McComsey were both heavily armed -- Morgan carried a shotgun and shells belted across his chest.

“We don’t care about politics, we just don’t want anybody to get hurt,” Morgan said.

He said their group -- separate and organized independent of the others -- had been watching what was going on in cities across the U.S., and worried once night fell, “that’s where the bad element comes out.”

He added none of their group had real plans to use their weapons, but thought the firearms would be a powerful visual.

“Mostly this is just a show of force type of thing,” Morgan said. “If I’m coming at you with a 12-gauge Mossberg (shotgun), you’re probably going to run away.”

Ogden emphasized the group was not there to dissuade protesters, only property destruction.

“We’re not protesting the protest, we’re protesting the riots,” he said.

McComsey added, “Conflict is a last resort.”

Wednesday's protests attracted hundreds of people to downtown Casper. There were no reports of arrests and one report of property damage involving a protester punching the mirror of a truck.

In the days leading up to the protest, rumors spread that antifa or other groups might loot and vandalize Casper. Those rumors turned out to be unfounded.

There will be 3rd party........the BLM Party. Watch.

It's happening in Blue Areas almost exclusively. It's a failure of local leadership. Trump can't send the NG into every hotspot and occupy the country letting these communists jerk his chain.

And allow the media to pin Katrina on him when it was the mayor and the governor who failed.

If the people in those areas do not revolt and replace their leaders over this, then they get what the government they deserve.

The angst at Trump is misplaced IMO. It should be directed at DNC, RINOs, Soros, and MSM.

Anyone wanting to go 3P "on principle" should be advised that is a vote for Joe Biden Trojan Horse and whatever evil they have planned after seeing these probing the lines successes. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Last edited:
There will be 3rd party........the BLM Party. Watch.

The DNC is the BLM Party now. Biden is just a puppet Trojan Horse.

It's happening in Blue Areas almost exclusively. It's a failure of local leadership. Trump can't send the NG into every hotspot and occupy the country letting these communists jerk his chain.

And allow the media to pin Katrina on him when it was the mayor and the governor who failed.

If the people in those areas do not revolt and replace their leaders over this, then they get what the government they deserve.

The angst at Trump is misplaced IMO. It should be directed at DNC, RINOs, Soros, and MSM.

Anyone wanting to go 3P "on principle" should be advised that is a vote for Joe Biden Trojan Horse and whatever evil they have planned after seeing these probing the lines successes. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Well, if the conservatives at the local level would actually get on the ground and go into the communities that are considered "blue" and actually try to get their message out there, you know.......talk to people and not just when it's close to election time, the media wouldn't be able to keep up their talking points. It's kind of hard for those communities to know what your message is when you don't get it to them, and not by using the usual "get off the dem plantation" bullshit narrative and pointing fingers. They might be surprised at how much the people in these areas agree with them if the just talked to them and not at them......or just ignore them as usual.

Nah, never mind, it's just easier to blame others.

and the "angst", not sure I would call it that, but that is pretty much his own doing. If Trump wins it won't be because so many people think he is awesome, it will be because they just hate Biden that much more. They are both pieces of ****.

All I’d say is we are not “allowed” to speak, to support, to show are side of choice. We are demonized for it. We are called racists, nazi, privileged...etc. don’t think for one second when/if **** got to bad the militia will start coming out. I’ve seen many videos of them protecting stores across these cities. Armed to the teeth. Looked like ******* soldiers.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent.....

6:46 AM - Jun 23, 2020

Worse than this, end of day it’s just a statue. Worse rewriting the books that kids are being educated on.

It's existential. If you are white and vote Democrat, you are voting for your demise and the demise and cultural cleansing of your history and institutions. If you are white and vote Republican, you only may be voting for your demise if you do not hold their feet to the fire.

Trump is fighting the DNC, RINO Establishment, Deep State/CIA, MSM, and Public Health Nazis who are all in cahoots with the Chicoms and international socialism. Trump isn't perfect, but he's easily the best POTUS everyday Americans have had in a long, long time. He actually cares about Americans and its interests. He needs our prayers not badmouthing.