• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brown to Pats

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Avoid_Lloyd

Reaction score
Disgusting, the NFL needs to do something about this ****, Brown and Rosenhaus schemed this whole thing up, wouldnt be suprised if Rosenhaus had been back channeling this with the cheats for the last few days and made sure they're set before Brown goes off the deep end in OAK.

Why do the cheats conveniently have that much cap space right now on the eve of the season??? its up to a 15 million deal, watch him be a model citizen there too.

The NFL needs to get Rosenhaus phone records, we all know they won't tho...

I didn't think I could hate the cheats and AB more, proved me wrong.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope he continues his bs **** and let their house fill with it

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect match, most loathed player goes to most loathed team. We'll see his smug little *** on the sideline tomorrow. We'll see how well that punk does abiding by Belichik's ground rules, should be fun.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Disgusting, the NFL needs to do something about this ****, Brown and Rosenhaus schemed this whole thing up, wouldnt be suprised if Rosenhaus had been back channeling this with the cheats for the last few days and made sure they're set before Brown goes off the deep end in OAK.

Why do the cheats conveniently have that much cap space right now on the eve of the season??? its up to a 15 million deal, watch him be a model citizen there too.

The NFL needs to get Rosenhaus phone records, we all know they won't tho...

I didn't think I could hate the cheats and AB more, proved me wrong.

No doubt in my mind this was planned from the start. Worked for one Running back. Worked for one OLB. Now it works for a WR. There will be no investigation. Raj is a ***** whose daddy is named Robert Kraft and the Steelers are now officially NE's training ground as well. Not sure I even care about the NFL if **** like this is condoned.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Brown has been revealed to be a racist, Back stabbing, POS.

I hope the Raiders air his dirty Laundry and the NFL suspends his sulky rear end.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

xjx

Reaction score
Pat's will lift the trophy again in February. Kraft and Goodell...at it again.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind this was planned from the start. Worked for one Running back. Worked for one OLB. Now it works for a WR. There will be no investigation. Raj is a ***** whose daddy is named Robert Kraft and the Steelers are now officially NE's training ground as well. Not sure I even care about the NFL if **** like this is condoned.

Spot on. This is some really shady underhanded ****.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect match, most loathed player goes to most loathed team. We'll see his smug little *** on the sideline tomorrow. We'll see how well that punk does abiding by Belichik's ground rules, should be fun.

Too bad he can't play, I'd love to see one of our DBs lay him out.

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope we crush the cheats. I hope the Steelers can summon their badass defensive prowess for a beatdown.

Avoid_Lloyd

Reaction score

You're right, this is a credibility issue for the league, Blount, Harrison, Brown....they're becoming like the damn NBA where the talent only wants to play in 4 cities

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a prove it deal on the surface but we all still know shady **** went down to get this to happen. The league needs to investigate this but won't and really doesn't have the resources. I sure as **** hope he doesn't get a ring there. He is one player that certainly doesn't deserve it.

Spike

Reaction score
1 year deal worth $15M with a $9M signing bonus

Didn't the Pats offer us a 2nd and we turned them down?

Pats were always where he wanted to go, just needed a dupe team to go to first then get them to dump him, it worked