• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Browns add former 1st-round Pgh LB

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news/former-pittsburgh-steelers-devin-bush-visiting-cleveland-browns

Yea, and for those who thought Bush wasn't going to amount to anything, whoop, there it is.

Talking to one of my Browns' fan buddies, he knows this is Bush's last chance to even make it in the NFL. Bush is a straight up clown. What a waste of a 1st round and we moved UP to get him, double the whammy. I, for one, am glad Colbert is no longer GM for this team.
Yet there was a collective roar on here when they moved up to get him. I’d say there were quite a few people wrong about Mr.Bush. It was exciting times.
What’s that they say about hindsight?

Yet there was a collective roar on here when they moved up to get him. I’d say there were quite a few people wrong about Mr.Bush. It was exciting times.
That was before the "collective" caught on that Colbert/Tomlin were basically clueless clowns when it came to drafting quality. The collective know better now. They were @$$ clowns.

That was before the "collective" caught on that Colbert/Tomlin were basically clueless clowns when it came to drafting quality. The collective know better now. They were @$$ clowns.
pot meet kettle

The could get 10 of this guy, let all 10 play on the field while only counting as one and it still wouldn't add up to a first-round pick.

*Also, many jokes about browns + bush shall be available to us this year.

Funny how the kenny fans think he just needed more starts to develop, but had no problem kicking Bush to the curb. No such slack for players not named Kenny picket
I'm convinced that is primarily the Pitt fan contingent

We should run right at him.

When we played him, he had 19 tackles against us. Granted none for for a loss.

Don’t fear though, that stat will not make him a player we want as he was down field in pursuit hence the tackle.

Salute the nation

HOPE is a powerful thing.

Salute the nation

The could get 10 of this guy, let all 10 play on the field while only counting as one and it still wouldn't add up to a first-round pick.

*Also, many jokes about browns + bush shall be available to us this year.

Kuntz is now BUSH-less.

Salute the nation

I didn't like the trade up, neither many others

When we played him, he had 19 tackles against us. Granted none for for a loss.

Don’t fear though, that stat will not make him a player we want as he was down field in pursuit hence the tackle.

Salute the nation
More like he pile jumped and or was ran over 19 times