• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brussels Attack .... Again

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm used to it. as long as it stays over there.

we should unleash the ogre on them.

Good **** they mowed him down first. ******* pos

Islam is sweet sweet caring love and compassion for all. The good works they do for all of mankind is something only seen in the movies.

Fresh terror in Brussels: Suspected suicide bomber threatening train passengers 'shouts Allahu Akbar and triggers an explosion' at city's central station as he is shot dead by soldiers

Shots rang out soon after 9pm as police and soldiers moved in 'to neutralise a suspect who was threatening civilians,' said an investigating source. The suspect was said to be wearing a rucksack packed with explosives around Belgium's busiest railway station. Tourists were among those who fled in panic, and within a few minutes nearby shops and restaurants were shutting down. The Grand Place, the city's most popular tourist spot, was completely evacuated because of fears that the man might not be acting alone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4622952/Explosion-reported-Brussels-central-station.html

------------------------

Global warming to blame?

Fresh terror in Brussels: Suspected suicide bomber threatening train passengers 'shouts Allahu Akbar and triggers an explosion' at city's central station as he is shot dead by soldiers

Shots rang out soon after 9pm as police and soldiers moved in 'to neutralise a suspect who was threatening civilians,' said an investigating source. The suspect was said to be wearing a rucksack packed with explosives around Belgium's busiest railway station. Tourists were among those who fled in panic, and within a few minutes nearby shops and restaurants were shutting down. The Grand Place, the city's most popular tourist spot, was completely evacuated because of fears that the man might not be acting alone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4622952/Explosion-reported-Brussels-central-station.html

------------------------

Global warming to blame?
Damn christians, Jews, budist, and on and on

Muslims_2_zpsswae0jw0.jpg

This ram is so rare I can still taste SDS. Can't find a meme for it

Now, ya'll stop talking about Islam that way...it's a religion of peace, the left said so, and they would never lie to us.

Muslims_3_zpsvl9pyhua.jpg

Flint airport stabber was yelling about a snackbar today.

I'm sure it's a small airport and probably didn't have one so he had to go crazy.

I'm sure it's a small airport and probably didn't have one so he had to go crazy.

I've been through this airport. Small indeed. I'd be yelling about the small, limited snack bar too

He was obviously sent over the edge by the lack of Milky Way Bars at this particular establishment.

Nope. It was because they served bacon.

He was obviously sent over the edge by the lack of Milky Way Bars at this particular establishment.

If there's no Milky Ways then I'm sure there's no Starbucks.