• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bungle fans will be crying about this call

I found myself cheering for the Bengals

lol. The refs are ******* g jokes. See our game.

**** then both

I don’t think that’s PI. He was going for the ball. Not his fault it was under thrown. Not surprised the Chefs get that call. The Steelers wouldn’t.
He slammed into the back of the receiver before the ball arrived. In what universe is that NOT PI?

He slammed into the back of the receiver before the ball arrived. In what universe is that NOT PI?
In the universe where he’s going for the ball. Slammed into his back. LOL.

I don’t think that’s PI. He was going for the ball. Not his fault it was under thrown. Not surprised the Chefs get that call. The Steelers wouldn’t.

I don't know, Sarge. If that was Pickens, pass interference is called.

Offensive pass interference, granted, but still ...

The refs will put their whistles away sometimes in that situation, but it was the right call.

In the universe where he’s going for the ball. Slammed into his back. LOL.
sarge, my brother, cmon now. you're smarter than this. i, too, would've been tickled pink to see the chiefs lose that game, but it is what it is.

Question being is it called the other way or for the Steelers in the same situation. The SB was pretty laughably a hold fest by KC.

It’s just a continuation, chiefs are getting the calls where as others are not. Ironically, this is the right call, but I’m also pretty sure if this wasn’t called something else would have been and 1st down KC.

Salute the nation

He did have his hands extended toward the ball. My problem with it is that if a receiver did the same thing, it wouldn’t be OPI. A double standard exists.

I live in Cincinnati but was tuned in to the Steeler game on Sunday. When I heard they had lost and “once again screwed by the refs in KC” I thought wow that must have been an awful call. Then I see the play. (By now about 25 times) It was clearly PI how can anyone argue otherwise?