• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Burger King sells gay pride Whopper

ark steel

Reaction score
Extra mayonaisse, I guess?

bmoritz

Reaction score
I'm with you, screw them. They won't be getting my money.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Southern Steeler loves those. He can fit his mouth around them in such a way it appears he's unhinging his jaw.

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
Southern Steeler loves those. He can fit his mouth around them in such a way it appears he's unhinging his jaw.

Too bad it isnt necessary. I last ate at Burger King over 2 yrs ago. The Whopper was mostly bread and lettuce with a thin burger patty. Very disappointing. I can pay less than that at several places and get a better burger.

But at least they get the gay business. That should destroy sales.

Buster

Reaction score
They should form the beef in the shape of a penis and serve it in a hot dog roll.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They should form the beef in the shape of a penis and serve it in a hot dog roll.
They would probably sell more that way.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Where's the Straight as an Arrow Whopper? The Christian Whopper? The Mentally Ill Whopper? The Indian, Mexican or British Whoppers? Why do we continue to afford such praise and attention on this 3% of the population? In so doing, they become more important than every other segment of society.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't get the reasoning here. I would be willing to bet that their largest market would be middle class and lower middle class children...........neither of which have large numbers in the gay community. So, they risk alienating a rather large segment of their customer base to make a social statement. If I owned stock in that company, I probably would be looking to sell....quickly.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no problem with it. It is Burger Kings right to sell what ever goods the public will by and the market will support.

Buster

Reaction score
I bet if I had a restaurant and wanted to sell the "I Love ***** Fish Taco", I wouldn't be allowed to.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
this shows the disproportionate influence the gay lobby has today. You have a company that caters to fast food meat eaters, a demographic that likely contains very few gay people, and yet they are convinced that this marketing push will net a growth in customers.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
this shows the disproportionate influence the gay lobby has today. You have a company that caters to fast food meat eaters, a demographic that likely contains very few gay people, and yet they are convinced that this marketing push will net a growth in customers.

Yeah but look at the licensing possibilities. Now they can sell underwear that say 'Home of the Whopper'

I think they just expanded their revenue stream...now if they include vertical integration.......

lol Polo you're so clever.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah but look at the licensing possibilities. Now they can sell underwear that say 'Home of the Whopper'

I think they just expanded their revenue stream...now if they include vertical integration.......

lol Polo you're so clever.

by clever I think you mean ******* idiotic....

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Why do businesses fawn over such a small segment of society at the risk of alienating the rest?

xjx

Reaction score
Gays have more money to spend than regylar people.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The pole smoked whopper comes out in the spring. Served with torn anus fries. Ok i just grossed myself out. That company is ******* retarded.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Why do businesses fawn over such a small segment of society at the risk of alienating the rest?

I think that the 10 or 12% of the population that represent gays have the ear of the 25 or 30% of the population that are bleeding heart progressives and between them and the media ( part of the 25-30%) they are convinced that fighting elitism is paramount and the "little guy" must be spoken for and defended. Fred says;

“Elitism” of course means only the principle that the better is preferable to the worse, but society today, except in matters of football, believes the worse to be preferable to the better. (One does not readily imagine a quarterback being urged to lower his passing percentage so as not to wound the self-esteem of his colleagues.)

It is literally true that the better is suspect. If you correct a high-school teacher's grammar, she will accuse you of stultifying creativity, of racism, of insensitiviy. If you reply that had you wanted your children brought up as baboons, you would have bought baboons in the first place, she will be offended.

Because it makes them look good in the news which is already obsessed with fags.

Not everybody, most of the differences are based on how you were raised and how much religion was involved in that process.

Among Democratic groups in the typology, an overwhelming percentage of Solid Liberals (92%) say that homosexuality should be accepted by society; nearly as many (85%) favor gay marriage.

By contrast, the two other Democratic groups – Hard-Pressed Democrats and New Coalition Democrats, who are much more religious and less well-educated than Solid Liberals – are divided over whether homosexuality should be accepted or discouraged. And only about a third in each group favors same-sex marriage (32% of Hard-Pressed Democrats, 34% of New Coalition Democrats).

Both core Republican groups – Staunch Conservatives and Main Street Republicans – are highly religious; 91% of Main Street Republicans and 90% of Staunch Conservatives say that religion is personally very important. In both groups, large majorities say that homosexuality should be discouraged and oppose gay marriage.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/05/13/most-say-homosexuality-should-be-accepted-by-society/

View attachment 287

Last edited:

Stewey

Reaction score
Oscar Meyer should follow suit and packge their wieners that way.

Stewey

Reaction score
I think that the 10 or 12% of the population that represent gays have the ear of the 25 or 30% of the population that are bleeding heart progressives and between them and the media ( part of the 25-30%) they are convinced that fighting elitism is paramount and the "little guy" must be spoken for and defended. Fred says;

Not everybody, most of the differences are based on how you were raised and how much religion was involved in that process.

Among Democratic groups in the typology, an overwhelming percentage of Solid Liberals (92%) say that homosexuality should be accepted by society; nearly as many (85%) favor gay marriage.

By contrast, the two other Democratic groups – Hard-Pressed Democrats and New Coalition Democrats, who are much more religious and less well-educated than Solid Liberals – are divided over whether homosexuality should be accepted or discouraged. And only about a third in each group favors same-sex marriage (32% of Hard-Pressed Democrats, 34% of New Coalition Democrats).

Both core Republican groups – Staunch Conservatives and Main Street Republicans – are highly religious; 91% of Main Street Republicans and 90% of Staunch Conservatives say that religion is personally very important. In both groups, large majorities say that homosexuality should be discouraged and oppose gay marriage.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/05/13/most-say-homosexuality-should-be-accepted-by-society/

Kind of an oxymoron right there,

Last edited: